Forums

puzzle stuck

Sort:
rdelachapelle

A puzzle seems to be stuck.  It says "waiting for computer move"    but nothing happens.    I try starting over, first tactics trainer, then chess.com website, same problem comes up with same problem.  What to do?

georges64

I have the same problem. It began yesterday morning.

georges64

I have sent a message to Help & Support. I am waiting for their answer.

christinealicia

I have the same problem.  Leave a comment here if you get a response from Help & Support.

rdelachapelle

so far, no response from Help.  My tactics trainer has now been down for 2 days.

christinealicia

What browser are you using?  I'm using Firefox.

rdelachapelle

IE, windows XP

christinealicia

Well, probably nothing to do with browser or operating system then.  :)

Pre_VizsIa

Did you guys try rebooting the computer?

rdelachapelle

rebooted, more than once.  Havn't tried another computer...but don't have much hope.

christinealicia

I've rebooted too.  Just tried another computer - same problem.

rdelachapelle

the puzzle that's hanging me up is always the same.  I don't know it's number but the white queen is on h5.  Is this the same puzzle hanging you up also?

3ptace

Browser doesn't matter....it happens whether I use Firefox or Google Chrome and it's beginning to annoy me because it keeps coming back to the same problem.

rdelachapelle

so, same problem that causing me fits, queen on h5?

georges64

White queen on h6 and black king in check on h7. Help & Support suggested a hard refresh, which I did, to no avail. I sent them an other message.

georges64

White queen on h5, not h6 as I wrote by mistake.

rdelachapelle

That's the one. w queen on h5, b king on h7.  Still no help from chess.com.  Thanks for your help on this.

3ptace

they need to delete that problem....not all that challenging when one gets to look at for so longLaughing....funny how it only pops up on my laptop and not my cellphone.

georges64

This is that they are trying to do, delete it. But it is not easy as the number doesn't appear on the screen. I sent them a copy of that screen to help.

rdelachapelle

thanks again, g64, for doing that.