Forums

Father's Day RAP

Sort:
clms_chess

To all you fathers out there... this is for you. You have got to watch and hear this youtube video...

DOKuSQIJlog

Any favorite stories out there related to being a father (or maybe your father)?

I will post mine later in the thread.

Happy Father's Day

KeViN246

got alot of funny stories about mom

MsJean

Good fathers make good sons

Ben Franklin

clms_chess

LOL. Thanks MsJean. Camping is one thing with dads not covered in the youtube video. :)

KeViN246

thats funny

MsJean

James Baldwin
If the relationship of father to son could really be reduced to biology, the whole earth would blaze with the glory of fathers and sons. 

MsJean

Samuel Johnson
There must always be a struggle between a father and son, while one aims at power and the other at independence.

MsJean

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DOKuSQIJlog" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MsJean

George Washington

Father I cannot tell a lie. I did it with my little hatchet.
MsJean

Wadsworth

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.
MsJean

Helen Hayes
When Charles first saw our child Mary, he said all the proper things for a new father. He looked upon the poor little red thing and blurted, "She's more beautiful than the Brooklyn Bridge."

MsJean

I cant get the dumb video to post lol

clms_chess

Wow... those are some really good quotes MsJean... especially Wadsworth.

KeViN246

wadsworth was good. lets see dad memories. cant really think of any funny ones. he was in korea when i was little. when he came home, we'd ask when are you leaving again so mom can get us pizza every night. :)