Forums

Favorite colors

Sort:
krazy_95

Everyone write their fave colors here.

Knightly

The light and dark colors of the chessboard! :) I like the color red.

S3XFR3AK

Dont have a fav color! 

I like pink red and blue =]

kyleevon

grey or gray, the only colors, there just 237 shades.

KnightlyKing

blue and black

disturbedman93

Blue and Orange are my favorite colors!

1chessking

red

krazy_95

Blue and Orange are complimentary colors,because they're opposites.SmileI like black and red,my school's colors.GO LIONS!!!!Laughing

Hebrews13-8

Purple. I know, strange choice, but seriously, dark purple.

I like red chessboards, however. I guess I'd like purple more, but I can't find 'em lol.

shadowslayer

Crimson; because it is the color of blood, and the name of an amazing CD.

krazy_95

Who's the CD by?I know My Chemical Romance(the greatest band in the world)has a song called "Blood".

babygalkrystyne

I like pink, blue, gold, and silver!

EMNateNuke

BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dadiekool

color blind so it all looks gray to me

shadowslayer
krazy_95 wrote:

Who's the CD by?I know My Chemical Romance(the greatest band in the world)has a song called "Blood".

The CD is by Alkaline Trio; don't worry if you do not know them; they are a small band. MCR's CD with the song blood is titled "The Black Parade" or something along those lines. That is a very creepy song.

EriO09

pink brown green orange

wealybinn

BLUE!!!!!!

krazy_95
shadowslayer wrote:
krazy_95 wrote:

The CD is by Alkaline Trio; don't worry if you do not know them; they are a small band. MCR's CD with the song blood is titled "The Black Parade" or something along those lines. That is a very creepy song.

They have a CD called:"Welcome to the Black Parade"and one called:The Black Parade is Dead",it's their latest one.I have "Blood" memorized,and even though I'm a girl,I can sound almost exactly like Gerard Way when I sing it.(I sing second alto in choir,and I can sing first tenor)

xXMeet_the_MonsterXx

Black,Lime Green,Orange,Light Gray (Silver),Red,Blue, and Hot Pink (and other neon)

sayana

i like most of the colours,but my favorite colours are blue,pink ,black, green and orange