Forums

No Profile Picture? You Must Be a Celebrity

Sort:
winerkleiner
LisaV wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

Miss or Mrs. Trysts, I notice you have no photo as well, which celebrity are you and what could possibly be your next gig?

I've always pictured Trysts as Joan Jett.  lol   Don't know why.

Joan Jett that's a compliment and a nice talent.

Hmmm I hope she's not watching but I thought of her as a 55 yeal old blonde drinker, smoking herb and watching old movies.  Will Trysts show her true identity soon?

rooperi

I'm famous and I have a picture.

My next gig is on the balcony at the Vatican, again *sighs*

winerkleiner
LisaV wrote:

lol  Sharon?

She could surprise me.....

No.  :)

Where is she?   At a celebrity party?

winerkleiner
rooperi wrote:

But he has teeth, where's your teeth?

rooperi
winerkleiner wrote:
rooperi wrote:

In the Steradent, on the night-table

winerkleiner
rooperi wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:
rooperi wrote:

Hmmm still skeptical, where's your Papal Tiara?

cabadenwurt

Thanks to Winerkleiner for this Interesting topic. However for some of us the simple truth is that we are technologically challenged. That is to say it is easier to not get confused and mad by trying to get a photo put up. In addition I like having the Chess Pawn next to my name as I've only been a very small pawn and/or peon here on this little planet out in the middle of nowhere ( ie, this little planet in the little Milky Way Galaxy which is itself out in the middle of nowhere ). Plus in the German language the Pawn is called a Bauer a word which can also be used for peasant and so we have come to the bottom line ( a little peasant on the 3rd rock from our little sun, one of billions and no need for a photo  lol ).      

winerkleiner
cabadenwurt wrote:

Thanks to Winerkleiner for this Interesting topic. However for some of us the simple truth is that we are technologically challenged. That is to say it is easier to not get confused and mad by trying to get a photo put up. In addition I like having the Chess Pawn next to my name as I've only been a very small pawn and/or peon here on this little planet out in the middle of nowhere ( ie, this little planet in the little Milky Way Galaxy which is itself out in the middle of nowhere ). Plus in the German language the Pawn is called a Bauer a word which can also be used for peasant and so we have come to the bottom line ( a little peasant on the 3rd rock from our little sun, one of billions and no need for a photo  lol ).      

But but but you are diminishing my theory that everyone here who do not post their picture is a celebrity.  You must be mistaken.  Come clean we come in peace and we will love you all the more! Smile 

frrixz
winerkleiner wrote:

I've noticed alot of people here don't have a profile photo, there can only be one reason for this: You must be a celebrity.  Since I am a movie buff and I love celebrities.......fess up, which one are you and what is your next gig?

I will believe anything and do anything you celebrities say,...but I won't do that!.

What if I'm just ugly?

frrixz

Actually the real reason is because I think my avatar says a lot more about me than any photo.

winerkleiner
ponnupazoozu wrote:
rooperi wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:
rooperi wrote:

reminds me of a time when john wayne fielded a question from a crowd.  

someone asked, "john wayne, is that real hair on you head?"

john replied, "it's real hair alright. not mine, but real hair".

Lol, is that a hint to who you really are?  But wait he's someplace else.  Wait wait, if you rearrange your profile name, ponnupazoozu, you get?  A purple hippo sounds familar.  Are you The Donald?

frrixz

And no, I'm not Benoit Mandelbrot (He's smart enough to have a much higher rating anyway).

cabadenwurt

Well then again we might just be on the run due to having made lots of cash on pyramid schemes and tho my internet location says Canada, The Bahamas might be a good place to keep out of sight. Now where is that piece of paper with the number for the account in Switzerland ---    

winerkleiner
frrixz wrote:

And no, I'm not Benoit Mandelbrot (He's smart enough to have a much higher rating anyway).

So you are male, are your movies sub titled?  You're from California so problably not, let's see can you be Topher Grace, Ice Tea, or Hugh Jackman?

winerkleiner
LisaV wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:
LisaV wrote:

I've had two avatars.  I'll let you take a guess.

Alright, this is quite a challenge, but are you Lisa Presley in a movie called Lisa Lives Lustfully?

Erm, well you got one part right.  lol

Ha that sounds fun! 

winerkleiner
ponnupazoozu wrote:

i'm bobbin, r u my mother?

I could be, someone said I had three nipples! Ha

ekorbdal

Dear winerklieiner,

As a citizen of the United States has it not occured to you that if a celebrity was a member of chess.com, they would rather walk on hot coals than NOT have their photograph displayed?

winerkleiner
ponnupazoozu wrote:

speaking of celebrities, this is so viral ...

Lol is Barbra still married to Mr. Barbra Streisand?

winerkleiner
frrixz wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

I've noticed alot of people here don't have a profile photo, there can only be one reason for this: You must be a celebrity.  Since I am a movie buff and I love celebrities.......fess up, which one are you and what is your next gig?

I will believe anything and do anything you celebrities say,...but I won't do that!.

What if I'm just ugly?

An ugly chess player, that's far fetched, but an ugly celebrity, hmmm Jamie Farr? 

winerkleiner
frrixz wrote:

Actually the real reason is because I think my avatar says a lot more about me than any photo.

oh what can that be?