Forums

To blog or not to blog

Sort:
nameno1had

I was trying to decide something. I was considering a blog about why I don't have any other blogs, but I wasn't sure if I should waste my time. I am actually curious as to the impressions people would have of someone who would create a blog called "Why I Don't Have Any Other Blogs", all biases aside.

I tend to think I wouldn't have much of a following, not that I really seeking one, but I guess I don't see the point in writing something that people aren't interested in. So, I am seeking ideas for blogs that people would be very interested in reading regularly.

So, let me have have it....

Goatllama

Blogs get popular randomly. I'd recommend a more direct approach to fame.

nameno1had

Why do you assume I'd want to be famous ?

winerkleiner

I have more ideas on uninteresting blogs than the ones people would like to particapate in...so I am not much help. 

nameno1had

Maybe for inspiration, we should have a contest....I think I have a vivid imagination, especially things no one cares about.... lol

winerkleiner

One idea (I suggested to another) was a blog concerning Chez Bono on her/his dance proformance on Dancing With The Stars, this subjest was fastly declined. 

winerkleiner

How about Basketball Chess?  When there's a foul the one whom committed the foul would have to move a chess piece instead of a foul shot. 

nameno1had

I tend to think guys who have the fetish for sausage in their blogs, have a deep longing for something that they themselves don't have and the sausage is symbolic. Or it is possible they they simply wish to show their sausage to others so that, they will hopefully admire them for it. Either way, this isn't my idea of edifying longevity.

nameno1had

Sometimes people enjoy looking out the window, so they can see what they can see through it. Sometimes I'd rather look at the glass....

nameno1had

I was always somewhat envious of bugs...they get to enjoy flowers more in certain respects...

It was a figure of speech regarding the glass of a window...however with binoculars and telescopes in particular, I wouldn't hold looking at the glass in higher regard than what I could see with them...

Hoboharry

checkmated a guy's queen # yolo swag 420

u rly want that kind a blog

winerkleiner

How about hemp chess?  Oops sorry wrong topic.

nameno1had

Hemp chess ?

Do you mind sharing with the group ? I am not in the mood for surfing at the moment....

winerkleiner

Lol I just made the name up and think Googling it wouldn't help a bit.  The group must be scratching their heads over that one Smile

nameno1had

As a connoisseur of many trivial facts, that was a new one to me. I was beginning to wonder if someone decided to make a chess set out of hemp. In this day and age, I would almost expect it.

winerkleiner

Lol a topic could be: Hemp, more than a rope!

nameno1had

Makes me think of a notorious van I saw in a movie .....

winerkleiner
nameno1had wrote:

Makes me think of a notorious van I saw in a movie .....

I think I seen that movie also, "Hemp Daze"?

nameno1had

My thoughts were "Up In Smoke"....

winerkleiner

Maybe someone could invent a chess set made from hemp, when you capture the opponent's piece, you get to smoke it...sorry for scenario.