Forums

Firefox 5.0

Sort:
Archaic71

I just upgraded to FF 5.0 and I cannot see the pieces. I also cannot post in this topic directly (had to write this in notepad and ctrl C/ctrl V)

infinex

wow, are you from the future? I have firefox 4.0 and its still in beta.  You might have some fake software lol.

Now, assuming you have 4.0, I don't think firefox is the problem.  I've been using 4.0 for months now, (or however long this beta has been out), and its been fine for me.  I'm also using a mac, while you're using a PC, so there's a difference there.  Try downloading Chrome or Opera and seeing if those work better.  They are perfectly fine browsers.  Your problem might lie in one of your add-ons. One might be conflicting with the viewing of this site.

infinex

My bad, when did FF 5 come out?  When  did 4 get out of beta?

ivandh

FF 5.0 just rolled out, but upgrading right away isn't always a good idea. If it ain't broke...

infinex

It works fine for mac, so it might be a PC thing. 

It could also just be a slow internet connection or computer speeds.

Jebcc
infinex wrote:

wow, are you from the future? I have firefox 4.0 and its still in beta.  You might have some fake software lol.

Now, assuming you have 4.0, I don't think firefox is the problem.  I've been using 4.0 for months now, (or however long this beta has been out), and its been fine for me.  I'm also using a mac, while you're using a PC, so there's a difference there.  Try downloading Chrome or Opera and seeing if those work better.  They are perfectly fine browsers.  Your problem might lie in one of your add-ons. One might be conflicting with the viewing of this site.

he might be from the future.  skynet sends operatives back in time but so does John Connor no telling which side he is on Cool