FREE - In Google Play
FREE - in Win Phone Store
1. How can I play in club events, join the club, etc?
2. Do I have to pay to play?
3. I "Joined" but I'm not in the club and can't play events.
4. I filled out the form but I'm not in the club/can't play in events.
5. I "Joined" but keep getting denied.
6. I filled out the form, was accepted into the club but was removed.
7. If I have been removed and renew my US Chess membership, do I need to fill out the form again?
8. Why have I been banned from the club?
9. I'm not from the United States, can I still join?
1. When are the events held?
2. I just played in a club event. Why isn't it rated yet?
3. Can we have an event of X time control?
4. Can we have more events?
5. Can we move X event to a different time? Can we have an event on X day?
6. Do the events use my US Chess rating for pairings?
7. Can I get titles from playing club events?
8. I just saw the event in the tournament list, filled out the form and joined the club. Can you approve me? / I tried joining an event but it won't let me in.
9. I'm in Live but the event has started. Can I still join?
10. Where can I see past events?
1. Does X event impact my real rating?
2. What time controls are blitz/quick?
3. I got disconnected and lost my game but didn't make any moves. Will I lose rating points?
4. If I withdraw from an event, will my games still get rated?
5. How do I see my US Chess Online Blitz/Quick rating?
1. How do I join a tournament?
2. My opponent cheated. What do I do?
3. Can we have US Chess correspondence rated games?