I want unsuscribe this club, please.

blackfirestorm

https://www.chess.com/club/114778/settings

Chimehuin

Thanks blackfirestorm

blackfirestorm

👍

hyamsch

How do I stop getting unwanted messages and alerts from this glub?????

hyamsch

Or does anyone care????????????????

galicky
blackfirestorm escribiu:

so_crate
SamCopeland ha scritto:

Do you have suggestions for this club or for daily chess on this site? Please share here!

Hi Sam,

Why allow move simulation and analysis? Thus the games are distorted and the rules of chess are changed.

Why allow vacations? So tournaments are delayed unnecessarily

blackfirestorm

Vacation can be used as someone sees fit. Don’t like vacation? Join no vacation tournaments 

so_crate
blackfirestorm ha scritto:

Vacation can be used as someone sees fit. Don’t like vacation? Join no vacation tournaments 

Right observation that I share. If I wrote those lines it is because on the one hand there are few tournaments without vacation and on the other it is often not specified whether the vacation is allowed or not.

muhammadimran931

CREATE DAILY RAPID AND BLITZ TOURNAMENTS

so_crate

We need a new category of tournaments, a middle ground between Daily and fast.

Let's call them Hourly (one hour per move).

odagrom

Hello chess friends; I would like to offer you a suggestion regarding the notification sent to the player to warn them that there is 7 hours to go.
For those who use the App the notification in 7 hours does not look bad. But for users of chess.com on computers, I imagine it would be better to have a 12 or 10 o'clock notification.
I already used the App, but after a move was sent, simply with the phone in the pocket of my pants I stopped using it.
The idea of increasing notifications was due to the fact that I had a missed match, as I turned off the computer at 9PM, there was a notification at 10PM and at 5AM the match ended.
When I open my enail, I receive the unfortunate news of defeat over time.
Hoping to collaborate with the platform, I bid farewell by sending warm greetings.

0akwolf
so_crate wrote:

We need a new category of tournaments, a middle ground between Daily and fast.

Let's call them Hourly (one hour per move).

That's vote chess