stats_man
Mitglied seit
16.11.2008
zuletzt online
vor 17 Stunden
Ansichten
14.829
Follower
64
Punkte
2.228
Diamant-Mitgliedschaft
Seit 06.01.2009

I have a degree in mathematics and I focus strongly on statistics.

Chess is a great game.

When I am not playing chess I work as an insurance auditor for general liability and workers comp. I travel all over the USA and work from home when not traveling. My quick move speed is one of the many joys of working from home and making your own schedule (15 minutes of work, 3 minutes of chess and repeat for 10 hours or so.)

I am a lifetime diamond member (no longer offered) and never have to pay for membership again.

I am married to a wonderful and beautiful women (user corrijean) and we got married in September 2010 and went to Greece, Turkey, and Manhattan for honeymoon.

98% of you will like me or be indifferent. The other 2% will not. This is life and we will both get over it.