Forums

gg battle: a must read

Sort:
winerkleiner

And this makes me smile Smile

Chickenrun
ilikeflags wrote:

either chickenrun misunderstood the ref to star wars episodes 1-3 or he's a halfwit. or an 8 year old.

I don't follow

ilikeflags

fair enough.  i kinda figured.

bobbyDK
trysts wrote:

I understand why they call it the dark side of the moon, because they haven't seen this thread. I'm going to take a loan out to buy a tractor, so I can plant a field of this thread. Sexy thread.

have you seen the movie Iron Sky, there may be another reason to call it the dark side of the moon. http://www.ironsky.net/

trysts
bobbyDK wrote:
trysts wrote:

I understand why they call it the dark side of the moon, because they haven't seen this thread. I'm going to take a loan out to buy a tractor, so I can plant a field of this thread. Sexy thread.

have you seen the movie Iron Sky, there may be another reason to call it the dark side of the moon. http://www.ironsky.net/

I promised myself that I won't watch another film about Nazis, but that film could be amusing.

ploboo
TMIMITW wrote:

This thread informs.

This thread doesn't make mistakes.

This thread doesn't misbehave.

Holy bejeezus NITWIT, how many brain freeze-outs did you have?

Keep up the good work.

DrSpudnik
Chickenrun wrote:
ilikeflags wrote:

either chickenrun misunderstood the ref to star wars episodes 1-3 or he's a halfwit. or an 8 year old.

I don't follow

There were little "-"s around the word first, indicating that the first 3 movies are not the actual first three movies. The movie that came out in 1977 and changed cinema action movies for all time is now called episode 4. The first 3 suck something awful. Unwatchable dreck.

ilikeflags

DrSpudnik

That's him, officer! That's the kid who killed the franchise!

ilikeflags
DrSpudnik wrote:

That's him, officer! That's the kid who killed the franchise!

don't forget this dick (too easy though i guess)

AlCzervik
snakesbelly wrote:
Chickenrun wrote:
ilikeflags wrote:

I don't follow

This Thread regocnises a new contender for the title 'The Very Most Dim Witted Man In The World'

TVMIMITW is now under pressure from both Chickenrun and Blowpoop to keep the title.

Yes, seemingly out of nowhere, new contenders emerge. I'm prepared to hurl by bishops if I must!

For now, though, time for another brain freeze-out. And another friend request.

DrSpudnik

Is there a hunting season when it's legal to bag these binkses? There ought to be!

ilikeflags

winerkleiner
snakesbelly wrote:
Chickenrun wrote:
ilikeflags wrote:

I don't follow

This Thread regocnises a new contender for the title 'The Very Most Dim Witted Man In The World'

TVMIMITW is now under pressure from both Chickenrun and Blowpoop to keep the title.

I have to be in there somewhere, if not I'm not working or trying hard enough, wee this thread

winerkleiner

This thread wonders which makes me wonder, what did we do before Twitter and facebook?  Sitting is making by as* big, lol

Chickenrun
[COMMENT DELETED]
Chickenrun

OK ,got the tomato reference...thanks snake

ilikeflags

ilikeflags
chubbychocobo wrote:

this thread notices disturbing similarities ...

what's disturbing about that?

Chickenrun

chubbychocobo wrote:

=

this thread notices disturbing similarities ...

This Thread says " good one"