Have u met these guys b4

DuKi_oOf

So I was in a tournament on chess.com, and I randomly private chat request this guy named [removed, if you have a problem, report -- VP], and he... well, he's funny. in a stupidly annoying sort of way. 

So, he calls me a "semi-b****".

lol

Ok, first things first, ur not supposed to randomly curse at people, but saying "semi-" before that is just... abnormal.

I didn't report him because I honestly don't care about these lame 4 year old people.

So, if any of u guys have encountered these guys, well, pls share your experience. (experience is a weird way to put it, but anyway)

Minoquantus

what

Minoquantus

oh i haven't met them

DuKi_oOf

why do u show up immediately after --- 

oh well

I know u irl

Minoquantus

lol

Minoquantus

my computer shows me if there's a new post or comment from my friends, and I saw you wrote, so......

there you have it

[please do not post excessive amounts of white space -- VP]

Minoquantus

by the way could we have a five minute game

i want to see if I learned anything from doing unlimited puzzles at https://www.chesskid.com/ 

chesschesskid

people here actually do chesskid?!?!(dont look at my name btw)

Minoquantus

lol I do chess kid cause my teacher recommended it...I mean it's actually good 

just because I'm nearly in middle school doesn't mean I can't use something for kids

at least people can't curse at you there happy.png 

Luigi4011

I am in middle school and have used chess kid one time, but no I don't see a lot of swearing unless I talk to the person I am playing with

chesschesskid
Minoquantus wrote:

lol I do chess kid cause my teacher recommended it...I mean it's actually good 

just because I'm nearly in middle school doesn't mean I can't use something for kids

at least people can't curse at you there  

ya i guess that is true

autobunny
DuKi_oOf wrote:

*snip* So, he calls me a "semi-b****". *snip*

He/she/it thought you were a crossbreed or a hermaphrodite? 

SNUDOO
Minoquantus wrote:

my computer shows me if there's a new post or comment from my friends, and I saw you wrote, so......

there you have it

[ please, no excessive spacing -------- not a mod]

haha

chessguy_888
DuKi_oOf wrote:

So I was in a tournament on chess.com, and I randomly private chat request this guy named [removed -- VP], and he... well, he's funny. in a stupidly annoying sort of way. 

So, he calls me a "semi-b****".

lol

Ok, first things first, ur not supposed to randomly curse at people, but saying "semi-" before that is just... abnormal.

I didn't report him because I honestly don't care about these lame 4 year old people.

So, if any of u guys have encountered these guys, well, pls share your experience. (experience is a weird way to put it, but anyway)

public shaming isn't allowed, expect your post to be taken down

hitthepin
Most people here are pretty civil. Of course, people don’t usually talk about the decent opponents they had, they just talk about the vulgar, rude ones. So if you just look at the forums, you might get the impression that everyone’s a jerk, which, in my opinion, simply isn’t true.
chesschesskid

[removed -- VP]

SNUDOO

What does vp stand for

chessguy_888

I thing @VintagePawn

chessguy_888

*think

SNUDOO

ok