Forums

Most Shocking Account Closure

Sort:
CarbonatedCarbon

What was the most shocking account that was closed you can remember? Whether it was closed by CC for abuse, the person closed it themselves, or they suddenly announced they would close and then did, who caused the most stir in the community?

1g31-O

Well most of them came back lol

Oka1493

@Steven-ODonoghue

Phantom_Beast23

@Dakotado

CarbonatedCarbon

I'd probably have to say @DJM473, I was just a lurker back then though and then went inactive. I remember the countless forums about him leaving

1g31-O
CarbonatedCarbon wrote:

I'd probably have to say @DJM473, I was just a lurker back then though and then went inactive. I remember the countless forums about him leaving

Yeah I remember him lol

x-9083502342
1g31-O wrote:
CarbonatedCarbon wrote:

Yeah I remember him lol

wait isnt he noble rn?

jason543

idk

B1ZMARK

idk

1g31-O
1e31-O wrote:
1g31-O wrote:
CarbonatedCarbon wrote:

Yeah I remember him lol

wait isnt he noble rn?

Bruh no

Vinumonz555

@GmHikaru  ;p

Vinumonz555

@Hikaru (leaving in the future) ;p

GM_chess_player
Vinumon555 wrote:

*Scoffs*

Yeah right. I doubt that would happen. Plus, he's partnered with chess.com.

Oka1493

Lmao

B1ZMARK
GM_chess_player wrote:
Vinumon555 wrote:

*Scoffs*

Yeah right. I doubt that would happen. Plus, he's partnered with chess.com.

puff

Typewriter44
CarbonatedCarbon wrote:

that was definitely a shocker

the only hint was that the day before he promoted me to SA in one of his clubs (he was the only SA at the time) and promoted someone else in another one of his clubs to SA. 

Typewriter44
1e31-O wrote:
1g31-O wrote:
CarbonatedCarbon wrote:

Yeah I remember him lol

wait isnt he noble rn?

are you kidding me

jason543
Typewriter44 wrote:
CarbonatedCarbon wrote:

the only hint was that the day before he promoted me to SA in one of his clubs (he was the only SA at the time) and promoted someone else in another one of his clubs to SA. 

ah ha! unofficial chess.com fast vote chess team!( i think)

Typewriter44
jason543 wrote:
Typewriter44 wrote:
CarbonatedCarbon wrote:

ah ha! unofficial chess.com fast vote chess team!( i think)

m_connors

Don't know . . . pretty much don't care. What does it matter?