Forums

The RETURN Of YGNR? Is she/he STILL AMONG US?

Sort:
Colby-Covington

Everybody knows about the insane history of YGNR on this forum.

I was just wondering if you have had any experiences with this user and recently observed signs of new accounts being created.

notmtwain
Colby-Covington wrote:

Everybody knows about the insane history of YGNR on this forum.

I was just wondering if you have had any experiences with this user and recently observed signs of new accounts being created.

With 44,844 accounts created in the last 24 hours, and similar amounts each and every day, it is difficult to say.

Nevertheless, such accounts invariably bubble up.

EscherehcsE

Is he still among us? Who cares? Certainly not me.

Colby-Covington

What would be a typical characteristic or pattern of this person, that would easily allow one to identify him/her?

LizardOil

@colby-covington why do you feel the need to give the troll attention?  

bsrti

Who is YGNR?

Colby-Covington

@Daniel2340 I think it is fascinating what motivates this individual to keep coming back and continue to create more and more accounts. What is the goal?

bsrti

But who is it?

Colby-Covington

I have a hunch, to be honest.

llama_1f999.png

Puppernes

Oh brother Cobly stop. Llama didn't do anything. Jeez!

MustangMate

@Colby-Covington - your knowledge of this individual is very short and limited. YGNR was but a single manifestation, a  brief period in his exploits. The username gained more traction than usual for several reasons - not important. Of course new, multiple accounts are in place - most people are not fooled by them. There are dozens of followers who support the activities, perhaps sock-puppets. Recent trend is playing only longer, Daily matches with 100's of games in progress. They accounts get closed for Fair Play. He can't resist rearing his ugly head in the forums, the signature unmistakable. 

As to his motivations there is nothing fascinating except for maybe psychologists who study mental disorders. Seeking attention by disrupting harmony is very old. Staff is very much aware of the activities and quickly deletes the obvious. 

MustangMate

Colby - your ignorance is showing. Your hunches prove false. Llama is NOT this person and neither was stiggling (who are the same person). The troll is quite intelligent and very good at manipulating human nature - tack on the computer skills of an IT ....

RonaldJosephCote

Well obviously the virus is affecting Colby differently than its affecting others. What pray tell brought this obsesstion on all of a sudden?

Puppernes

Oof

Colby-Covington
RonaldJosephCote wrote:

Well obviously the virus is affecting Colby differently than its affecting others. What pray tell brought this obsesstion on all of a sudden?

You blindly defending your boyfriend is getting old. Assess the situation rationally and objectively.

Look at the posting pattern, look at prominent and often used phrases and most importantly look at the people he always converses with, no matter what account he is using.

MustangMate

Appears he fell victim to the trolls exploits !  Victim - LOL. Did I say that ? (inside joke)

Puppernes

Lol

RonaldJosephCote

Defending my boyfriend? surprise.png   Do you remember posting THIS?                                                            Just what was.....staff's confirmation.?

Colby-Covington

It was via e-mail report tho.

MustangMate

OK - you've shown your colors Colby by this "boyfriend" comment. You are acting very similar to sock-puppet accounts that lend support to the trolling. Your abilities of recognizing patterns is non-existent.

This forum topic has been locked