What is the safest password to use?

leonardogallardo7

like in the Spiderman film, "password"

long_quach

antisunechess

damn it bunny, a p slipped

EbbieP
Pawned_064 wrote:

This- cjvhcphyvuvivuvuniniginucubifucivibigudibucitfipvyidupvoudibupcihʘ‿ʘ( ꈍᴗꈍ)(≧▽≦)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(≧▽≦)(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)(≧▽≦)(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(≧▽≦)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)(✿^‿^)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)(✷‿✷)ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ(ʘᴗʘ✿)(✷‿✷)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(≧▽≦)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(≧▽≦)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(≧▽≦)(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(≧▽≦)(✷‿✷)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(≧▽≦)(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(≧▽≦)(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)(≧▽≦)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(ʘᴗʘ✿)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(ʘᴗʘ✿)(✷‿✷)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(ʘᴗʘ✿)(✷‿✷)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(≧▽≦)(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(≧▽≦)(✷‿✷)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(ʘᴗʘ✿)(✷‿✷)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(≧▽≦)(✷‿✷)(✿^‿^)(✷‿✷)(≧▽≦)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(≧▽≦)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(≧▽≦)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(ʘᴗʘ✿)(✷‿✷)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(ʘᴗʘ✿)(✷‿✷)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(ʘᴗʘ✿)(✷‿✷)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(ʘᴗʘ✿)(✷‿✷)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(≧▽≦)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)(≧▽≦)( ´◡‿ゝ◡`)(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)(≧▽≦)( ´◡‿ゝ◡`)(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)(≧▽≦)( ´◡‿ゝ◡`)(≧▽≦)(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)( ´◡‿ゝ◡`)(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)(≧▽≦)( ´◡‿ゝ◡`)(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)(≧▽≦)(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)(≧▽≦)(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(≧▽≦)(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)(。•̀ᴗ-)✧^_________^(≧▽≦)( ´◡‿ゝ◡`)(≧▽≦)(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(≧▽≦)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(≧▽≦)( ꈍᴗꈍ)ʘ‿ʘ(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)ʘ‿ʘ( ꈍᴗꈍ)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(◕ᴗ◕✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✷‿✷)(ʘᴗʘ✿)( ꈍᴗꈍ) Depends if you can remember it.

No person could memorize that

SNUDOO

how about "IAMAWESOME"

It might boost self-esteem!

Homsar

"Password" is always the safest password to use.

goldenwriter

ChronicBackPainPillsFurryTimeDanceSnakesRARchess1 9009df09as90fus sf 9ud0as0ndacasdclsdfa asf asdac

pills for sleeping 

EbbieP
knightscape007 wrote:

I’ve realised someone might try to hack my account to access one with such high ratings and to be superadmin of the best club on site (Champions of the World).

So what is the best and safest password to have, so i can change it to that. Thancks.

First of all if someone tells you their password and you use it then...

knightscape007
EbbieP wrote:
knightscape007 wrote:

I’ve realised someone might try to hack my account to access one with such high ratings and to be superadmin of the best club on site (Champions of the World).

So what is the best and safest password to have, so i can change it to that. Thancks.

First of all if someone tells you their password and you use it then...

then wot?

Account_Suspended

"password" always worked well for myself. to make it so no one would know it though, add a "1" or "2" after it. no one would ever try that.

wink.png

EbbieP

LOL

rachellakitten

FHJjroi7184R91

lcravethatmineral

Mega secure password:

ThjhghnKYHNjUIhiHTNITBKITthiHNuiHJTOJBSVTR466^^^^78*(896^&^*&*(^%&*^$^%%$%(*&^7^%76^tF7TgTFGYgRGHCGVGYUGCTGFThjhghnKYHNjUIhiHTNITBKITthiHNuiHJTOJBSVTR466^^^^78*(896^&^*&*(^%&*^$^%%$%(*&^7^%76^tF7TgTFGYgRGHCGVGYUGCTGFThjhghnKYHNjUIhiHTNITBKITthiHNuiHJTOJBSVTR466^^^^78*(896^&^*&*(^%&*^$^%%$%(*&^7^%76^tF7TgTFGYgRGHCGVGYUGCTGFThjhghnKYHNjUIhiHTNITBKITthiHNuiHJTOJBSVTR466^^^^78*(896^&^*&*(^%&*^$^%%$%(*&^7^%76^tF7TgTFGYgRGHCGVGYUGCTGFThjhghnKYHNjUIhiHTNITBKITthiHNuiHJTOJBSVTR466^^^^78*(896^&^*&*(^%&*^$^%%$%(*&^7^%76^tF7TgTFGYgRGHCGVGYUGCTGFThjhghnKYHNjUIhiHTNITBKITthiHNuiHJTOJBSVTR466^^^^78*(896^&^*&*(^%&*^$^%%$%(*&^7^%76^tF7TgTFGYgRGHCGVGYUGCTGF

secretninjaTU18
MandelbrotZoom wrote:

Mega secure password:

ThjhghnKYHNjUIhiHTNITBKITthiHNuiHJTOJBSVTR466^^^^78*(896^&^*&*(^%&*^$^%%$%(*&^7^%76^tF7TgTFGYgRGHCGVGYUGCTGFThjhghnKYHNjUIhiHTNITBKITthiHNuiHJTOJBSVTR466^^^^78*(896^&^*&*(^%&*^$^%%$%(*&^7^%76^tF7TgTFGYgRGHCGVGYUGCTGFThjhghnKYHNjUIhiHTNITBKITthiHNuiHJTOJBSVTR466^^^^78*(896^&^*&*(^%&*^$^%%$%(*&^7^%76^tF7TgTFGYgRGHCGVGYUGCTGFThjhghnKYHNjUIhiHTNITBKITthiHNuiHJTOJBSVTR466^^^^78*(896^&^*&*(^%&*^$^%%$%(*&^7^%76^tF7TgTFGYgRGHCGVGYUGCTGFThjhghnKYHNjUIhiHTNITBKITthiHNuiHJTOJBSVTR466^^^^78*(896^&^*&*(^%&*^$^%%$%(*&^7^%76^tF7TgTFGYgRGHCGVGYUGCTGFThjhghnKYHNjUIhiHTNITBKITthiHNuiHJTOJBSVTR466^^^^78*(896^&^*&*(^%&*^$^%%$%(*&^7^%76^tF7TgTFGYgRGHCGVGYUGCTGF

Too large to remember

A password should be strong but easy to remember.

lcravethatmineral
secretninjaTU18 wrote:
MandelbrotZoom wrote:

Mega secure password:

Too large to remember

A password should be strong but easy to remember.

v=IJ0408H3sn8

ThrillerFan

B!@(kL[¥€$M@++€r

Sred

I'd not be surprised to change my Amazon password and read "Customers using this password are interested in the following products: ..."

SNUDOO
Sred wrote:

I'd not be surprised to change my Amazon password and read "Customers using this password are interested in the following products: ..."

HA