null

cgrau

null

cgrau

null

cgrau

null

liml
That is a stunning set. Your house is like a chess museum.
torrubirubi
cgrau wrote:

Can I ask you how much you payed for the set? I think they are rather expensive, right?

I have I think only one set exposed, I don't have the space. A pity, as I have a large and interesting collection. It is the result of endless hours of visiting flea markets, antiquity shops etc in several countries, but especially in Switzerland.

But I don't have any set like this, I am still waiting to buy one. 

Rsava

Magnifique! 

Simply magnificent Chuck.

cgrau
liml wrote:
That is a stunning set. Your house is like a chess museum.

Many thanks. I can't enjoy the sets if they're sitting in boxes.

cgrau
torrubirubi wrote:
cgrau wrote:

Can I ask you how much you payed for the set? I think they are rather expensive, right?

I have I think only one set exposed, I don't have the space. A pity, as I have a large and interesting collection. It is the result of endless hours of visiting flea markets, antiquity shops etc in several countries, but especially in Switzerland.

Please post some pictures of your sets. 

I don't typically disclose prices. You can check them out generally on Tim Millard's website, which Google will lead you to.

cgrau
Rsava wrote:

Magnifique! 

Simply magnificent Chuck.

Many thanks, my friend!

torrubirubi
cgrau wrote:
torrubirubi wrote:
cgrau wrote:

Please post some pictures of your sets. 

I don't typically disclose prices. You can check them out generally on Tim Millard's website, which Google will lead you to.

I understand. I will try to make some pictures.