Forums

The Parham Gambit

Sort:
Helzeth

It wouldnt be. Close this account and start a new one.

Or stop getting lost positions vs 1300 players in the opening.

http://www.chess.com/livechess/game.html?id=30376790

btw: bc4 is a stupid move vs the e6 sicilian.

The_Gavinator

I don't believe I'm rated at 2000, I was making a point. If I won all of my provisional games I believe I would be rated around 1500-1600, which is right about where you are.

The_Gavinator
Helzeth wrote:

It wouldnt be. Close this account and start a new one.

Or stop getting lost positions vs 1300 players in the opening.

http://www.chess.com/livechess/game.html?id=30376790

btw: bc4 is a stupid move vs the e6 sicilian.

I'd concur, except for the fact they didn't play the sicilian in that game. LOL

Helzeth

Prove it. Create a new one.

I was showing one of your many misplayed openings and brought up another you thickheaded retard. Go through your games and you'll find it.

I did take a look at your games and just like I've said before, you're blind to tactics. You don't understand positional play. You're bad at chess.

The_Gavinator

Aaaaaaaaaaanyways, getting back to the point, pfren agrees alexlaw, you're lines are bad. Which still means that no-one has found even 1 line where black doesn't get crushed, even though you all still criticize the Parham...

Helzeth

No. Don't get back to any point. Create a new account, reach 2000 or shut up.

The_Gavinator

Helzeth that would be cheating. I'd like to discuss the Parham on this Parham thread, if you want to talk about cheating, then please do it elsewhere.

Helzeth

No. I told you to close this account and create a new one, if you do it it's completely legal.
Do it.

Eris_Discordia

Gavinator, pfren said "Gavi, only an idiot would play 6...Nxc4 here (although even that gives Black a small advantage)."

Having a small advantage means that black is not getting crushed.

Helzeth

Don't let the nonrussian change the subject.

''No. I told you to close this account and create a new one, if you do it it's completely legal.
Do it.''

Gavi, either admit that you can't do this because you're a talentless 1200 elo player (which is sad, when I started chess I was at where you are now and after a month I was better than you've ever been) or man up and prove that you can reach 2000 on this site and maintain 1600 rating after you get it.

The_Gavinator

He also said it's an idiotic move, I don't think idiotic moves usually work well. Also, I fail to see how black would have an advantage there.

Scottrf
The_Gavinator wrote:

I don't believe I'm rated at 2000, I was making a point. If I won all of my provisional games, I'd be rated at 2000, and be way up there forever. I did decent on mine, so I am stuck at 1300. If this site's rating system didn't suck, you could actually have your rating change, and I believe I would be rated around 1500-1600, which is right about where you are.

My provisional rating was like 1100 a month or so ago.

The_Gavinator

Until you played the rest of your provisional games and got to 1500.

Scottrf
The_Gavinator wrote:

Until you played the rest of your provisional games and got to 1500.

I played 54 games before I got to 1500, so you should still pretty much be provisional in that case.

Or play online chess where you have no rating and win.

The_Gavinator

Ehh I guess I could do that, lots of engines, but might be worth a shot.

Helzeth

Do it. Now. Don't post untill you have.

To make it clear, don't do the online chess bs, the ratign there is so inflated that it's a complete joke. I'm pretty sure I can easily hit 2k if I actually play that (being 33/6 in it atm)  and I'm not a 2k player.

Go delete your current account, create a new account and play some live chess. Unless you're a 1300 player you shouldnt have difficulties dominating 1300 players.  But of course, you are one and thus you deserve your current rating.

The_Gavinator

Nachtwulf, in your board, rather than Bb3, why not do d3, covering the bishop, while allowing the dark squared bishop to develop.

Helzeth

I repeat my challange which I posted on your profile:

Delete this account, create a new one. Play new provisional games without ''your brother'' ruining them.

If you're over 1600 after 100 games I'll delete my account and never return. If you're not over 1600 you'll dissapear forever.

Sounds fair to me.

The_Gavinator

I just want to discuss this opening, I don't care what you think, please stop trolling here, unless you want to discuss this opening. Thank you very much.

Helzeth

What? you can't accept the challange?

Is it perhaps because you deserve the laughable rating you have?

Fine, if so, don't EVER dare to bring up that you deserve higher ever again, scrub.

Just like you guys do I'll keep posting this annoying shit whenever I see you plauge chess.com threads now.

Delete this account, create a new one. Play new provisional games without ''your brother'' ruining them.

If you're over 1600 after 100 games I'll delete my account and never return. If you're not over 1600 you'll dissapear forever.

Sounds fair to me.