Forums

A bad insult

Sort:
zalligator

I am just playing a tournament here on chess.com and I was surprise that i will battle a player who has a rating of 1500+(note my rating is 1200+) but of course I just think that is only just a challenge on me but after a while he told me that im an imbicile and it hurt my feelings! I wanna say bad words about him but as a catholic I did not I just ignored him. Then I lose. After that I just want to say congrats but he spam me with words like this

He even called me an idiot! I want to report him but I dont know so instead I just post it here, hoping that chess.com facilities will see this.

senor_ananas

hi there. I am sorry about that player, they must have a tough and empty life. Here are some tips you can follow.
http://support.chess.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/122/0/what-should-i-do-when-another-member-makes-rude-or-abusive-comments-towards-me

please just don't think about stopping playing chess because there are some morons. They are everywhere and chess is such a beautiful game.

Scottrf

I love the flag of the Seychelles.

P.s. Harden up.

TetsuoShima

its a girl, she probably just likes you... take it easy man, that will happen more often in the future

TetsuoShima
Scottrf wrote:

I love the flag of the Seychelles.

P.s. Harden up.

man you know a lot, i guess there arent too many people out there that know the flag of the seychelles, even though i always wanted to go there...

CrimsonKnight7

Yeah as others have said, don't let em see you sweat on your first cruise. You are better than that. Feel sorry for people like that, and pray for them. They obviously need all the help they can get.

zalligator

Thank you all for your concerns I really appreciate it.

NimzoRoy

You can block up to 200 (I think) members. Click on Home - Account - Privacy Settings to do so. They won't be able to 

timbeau

Consider Proverbs 21:23. If that's not for you: Proverbs 20:30 may comfort thee.

TetsuoShima

i like proverbs 20 30 

TheGrobe
TetsuoShima wrote:

i like Mad Dog 20/20 

Fixed

TetsuoShima
FlintLockwood wrote:

I like ezekhiel 25:17

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

yes that is good, i hope the gods punish all the evil brothers who poison there own brothers.

landwehr

thick skins are needed on chess.com

senor_ananas

Who would not know ezekhiel 25:17, even if it is pulpre fiction ;)

and I have another advice - get better in chess !! you will play almost only better players and the number of stupid ones here is much lower.

netzach

Always better to report as likely person encountered was previous idiot returning as new a/c.

TetsuoShima
senor_ananas wrote:

Who would not know ezekhiel 25:17, even if it is pulpre fiction ;)

and I have another advice - get better in chess !! you will play almost only better players and the number of stupid ones here is much lower.

strangely enough i didnt recognize it.

MrDamonSmith

Mad Dog 20/20. That was fuggin funny.

netzach

The lime-green stuff was good.

MrDamonSmith

Banana Red also. Not that I'm very familiar with them or anything like that

TitanCG

Disable chat. You win.