Forums

Chess Player of the Month April 2012

Sort:
Conquistador

So how many months in a row locked?

corrijean

April wasn't locked - yet. Laughing Although it still potentially could be locked.

Conquistador

It just seems like we might have a potential three-time lock again ;)

corrijean

That last thread got pretty bizarre. Poor proknight. I hope he shields his eyes from what is left of the posts.

ivandh

ivandh

ivandh

corrijean

corrijean

goldendog

batgirl

Folks need to remember these forums are public and as such are visible to any and all members.  A certain amount of self-restraint is called for and while it may seem fun to push the envelope, it can also be not just inappropriate but actually self-defeating.

kco

Hey ! careful here , remember this is my month ! Wink

corrijean

Don't worry, kco, we won't post anything controversial. Laughing

batgirl

Controversial is a tightrope... it's ok until someone gets careless.

corrijean

Yes, there are definitely good ways and bad ways to discuss controversial topics.

TheGrobe

Discussing contraversial topics is one thing, violating personal boundaries is another.

Given the generally understood chess demographics, Chess.com must have a hard enough time attracting women as customers without someone scaring off the patrons like that.

I think if I were in chess.com's shoes I'd issue one stern warning demanding a "cease and desist" on the direct advances on the female members (and those that appear to be) followed by an immediate account closure if it wasn't heeded.

kco

and what about the person who provoke the army, church, teacher and creepers ?  

Joseph-S

Poor ProKnight, neglected his May CPOTM thread just a little too long. Smile

kco

Holy cow !

TheGrobe

That's not how you pronounce "car" -- is your accent really that thick?  No wonder I can't understand you.