Forums

What BOGGLES my mind is..... 🧐

Sort:
TheBestBeer_Root
Brick-O-Rama wrote:
Unfortunately, I cannot play on the mobile app, which is the only way I can play.

Hey... I’m sorry I hadn’t responded to your post yet, but I am hoping things work out for you and perhaps receive a laptop or something.

TheBestBeer_Root

I just claim won this because, yes, I had enough points for the win and was down pieces, however if watched you’ll see me owning this game simply because while they were all racing to promo I was wiping out the board using my queen! 😆😹👍

https://www.chess.com/4-player-chess?g=9196211 

....yes... I should’ve mated white lmao with my knight 😂 22nd move LOL

TheBestBeer_Root

Hey.... how’s bout we set up, whoever cares to have a go at it, from 1300 to 2500 a game? 

If anyone’s willing, interested and is above 13 than let’s ! 😛

....just post letting me know and the first three other opponents we start one up, if we’re all online at the same time of course! 😂 lol

TheBestBeer_Root

....we can easily, after enough for a game, and if we need to wait one to be online, discuss what would be a good time, work something out where we’re to be all online to do so! happy.png

TheBestBeer_Root

😆

TheBestBeer_Root

TheBestBeer_Root
TheBestBeer_Root wrote:

...not everyone here is yet playing in the 4 player arena!

IT IS SO MUCH MORE    F  U  N    then standard!

TheBestBeer_Root

.....if you start off with the opponents radaring in that you’re new, then just view some win archives to have an idea what is good strategy to begin with, some YouTubes if need be but you have no idea the fun it is and the far more action than the general standard, same routine game of chess, and as well absolutely increases your skills to such standard games! 👍

lmao.... I’m only going on about it to cause more seeks in that arena than what it presently is, having you have to wait a game some at present, and while that waiting it’s a good thing to spectate those started already games of your choosing! “,

TheBestBeer_Root

....roflmao it totally boggles my mind, with MULTI millions here on this site daily that there’s so few than what it most certainly logically would make sense to be, lol considering ! ._.