1stChesskid

Bughouse is awesome!😀 😎

Sophiexxx

What is bughouse?

MenacingBanjo

@Sophiexxx

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bughouse_chess

brainiac12358

Too many trolls would just go around purposely losing really badly so that their teammate would also lose. It's what happens when you make an online game where people work together.

MenacingBanjo
brainiac12358 wrote:

Too many trolls would just go around purposely losing really badly so that their teammate would also lose. It's what happens when you make an online game where people work together.

To somewhat solve this, use a rating system that changes based on wins/losses. With this rating system, the trolls who always lose will be rated much lower than the legit players who only sometimes lose. Then set a minimum rating for your partner when you create a seek for a match, and you avoid the majority of the trolls.

mokerslag
1stChesskid wrote:

Bughouse is awesome!😀 😎

erik

shhhhh

PRESSALTF4

then you will get a bad partner who doesnt listen to you

willylan

I know the game bughouse- I played it in school chess clubs and it was fun. Just glad that the chess website has bughouse except it's called crazyhouse.

piotr

UPDATE: You can try bughouse yourself now in Live Chess v3!

bestpony

I'm so sad I was promised something I didn't get

willylan
willylan wrote:

I know the game bughouse- I played it in school chess clubs and it was fun. Just glad that the chess website has bughouse except it's called crazyhouse.

Never mind, I was wrong. Bughouse and crazyhouse aren't exactly the same, In bughouse you have a partner to play with and in crazyhouse you don't. By the way, when I wrote that post I haven't played crazyhouse yet and I thought they were the same thing since they both have the word 'house' in them.

MasterOfLOLs

well,now we have bughouse

ablankslate

I dont need chess.com to have a bughouse.

beetleby

I'm looking for good partners for a game of Bughouse chess on this site. Partners who are chatting, watching the game on another board. 

oneBADniNja

hey guys I found an Android app that lets you play bughouse on your phone https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.mail.park.bughouse

ivanPeskov

Mobile bughouse: ttps://vk.cc/5tXjKl