Forums

Thread locked due to offensive sexist terminology

Sort:
AutisticCath

Chess is sexist. Very sexist. So sexist.

So we must create a feminazi variant!

To explain:
Men have been kings for way too long so the most feminine piece in the game (the queen) shall now be the king. Men have held women away from ecclesiastical positions too long. So now bishops will be replaced by the most feminine piece in the game (the queen). Knights have held that military positions are not for women for too long. So now the knights have been replaced by the most feminine piece in the game (the queen).
Rooks aren't human period. So they are men. Pawns which promote to queens are by nature female. So we will not let men mutilate women by attempting to turn them into male chess pieces (bishops and knights) but they will become bishops and knights IFF they want to, they will just be made these under the guise of the most feminine piece in the game (the queen).
No longer will these pieces be dominated by men! FEMINAZIS ALIGN!!!!
AutisticCath
morethantwentycharac wrote:

No, I'm with you completely on this, but hear me out...

The term "feminazi" is offensive to SJWs.  I had to visit Rush Limbaugh's website to confirm this, but it's true.  I also had a quick chat with my Anonymous friends, and they verified that you didn't actually vote for Trump, so I'm a little confused as to why you posted this.

That statement is only partially true. The part about "feminazi" being offensive to SJW's. All the rest is hogwash.

macer75
newengland7 wrote:

The term "feminazi" is offensive to SJWs.  I had to visit Rush Limbaugh's website to confirm this, but it's true.  I also had a quick chat with my Anonymous friends, and they verified that you didn't actually vote for Trump, so I'm a little confused as to why you posted this.

That statement is only partially true. The part about "feminazi" being offensive to SJW's. All the rest is hogwash.

The term "SJW" is also offensive to feminazis. And the term "Trump" is offensive to both aforementioned groups. Therefore, I think we should stop using all of these terms.

AutisticCath
macer75 wrote:
newengland7 wrote:

The term "SJW" is also offensive to feminazis. And the term "Trump" is offensive to both aforementioned groups. Therefore, I think we should stop using all of these terms.

Actually, as an SJW and a Bridge player...

Ziggy_Zugzwang

My version would the queens could go forward but not be able to reverse...

macer75
Ziggy_Zugzwang wrote:

My version would the queens could go forward but not be able to reverse...

That would serve to do nothing but reinforce the structural sexism inherent in chess. To restrict the movement of queens would be to advocate for the restriction of women's roles and opportunities in society, and is tantamount to violence. Therefore I strongly urge you to reverse your position.

solskytz
[COMMENT DELETED]
This forum topic has been locked