FREE ADMIN

MinionCat

Hi! I am introducing the best club ever! Free admin club! This is a club where you can be super admin if you participate and make a blog about our team! Otherwise you can be admin, first 20 people to join get trophies. If you spread the word about this team you can get SA

notmtwain
MinionCat wrote:

Hi! I am introducing the best club ever! Free admin club! This is a club where you can be super admin if you participate and make a blog about our team! Otherwise you can be admin, first 20 people to join get trophies. If you spread the word about this team you can get SA

So you are splitting off from the Free Admins Club?

I have seen many sad posts here from people kicked out of their own clubs when there are many super-admins.

Good luck.

By the way, is there any point to the club other than creating chaos?

MinionCat

NO!

That club can only promote you to admin, you can get SA here in this club

 

notmtwain
MinionCat wrote:

NO!

That club can only promote you to admin, you can get SA here in this club

 

If you make everybody SA, you will have chaos. Somebody will kick you out of your own club.

It has happened many times.

MinionCat

I changed it

ghost_of_pushwood

I knew the SA would be trouble!

MinionCat

what?

MinionCat

Actually you can't demote the owner without the help of chess.com staff

ghost_of_pushwood

the SA = trouble

Related image

MinionCat

Hey, that's just mean

 

ghost_of_pushwood

Only to the humorless.

MinionCat

that is not funny

 

ChessieSystem101
ghost_of_pushwood wrote:

the SA = trouble

 

lol. Maybe you mean the SS?

Image result for gestapo hogans heroes

notmtwain

Please guys. I think the OP is very young and hasn't yet studied history or American sitcoms of the sixties.

ChessieSystem101

Okay, Ill refrain from posting anymore Hogans Heroes.

MinionCat

Be quiet

 

 

AlCzervik
notmtwain wrote:

Please guys. I think the OP is very young and hasn't yet studied history or American sitcoms of the sixties.

so, now we're supposed to forgive people for being young and dumb?

there is chesskids for them, no?

do not expect adults to continuously dumb it down for these people.

infidel-catto

exactly! well done Al thumbup.png

whose round is it ? hic!