WAR

8DragonChess8

Still, just disband the dragon killing stuff.

Nightly-Knight

Why?

8DragonChess8

Ur bullying my dragon sad.png

MaskedNuisance

bc the almighty random number generator has commanded me to join the dragons, therefore the almighty random number generator is on the dragons' side. Therefore, the almighty random number generator endorses not killing dragons

Nightly-Knight

Okay, I won't kill it, I want to fight it though and you started this war..

MaskedNuisance

i see

Siddharth20112014

1914, tensions are high in Europe on one side the Triple Entente-Great Britain,France and the Russian Empire. And on the other the Triple Alliance-Germany,Austria-Hungary and Italy. On june 28th,1914, a Serbian nationalist shot's Archduke Franz Ferdinand heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne and Austria-Hungary declares WAR on Serbia and Europe's entanglement of alliences and counter-alliences comes into effect this would be the beginning of THE FIRST WORLD WAR.

Nightly-Knight

Uh, ok...

B1ZMARK
Nightly-Knight wrote:
B1ZMARK wrote:

I would join 

on the side of the dragons

but

I hate votechess

NOOOO! You should support the anti dragon side

considering that before august 2020 all of my profile pictures were dragons

yeah no

B1ZMARK
Siddharth20112014 wrote:

1914, tensions are high in Europe on one side the Triple Entente-Great Britain,France and the Russian Empire. And on the other the Triple Alliance-Germany,Austria-Hungary and Italy. On june 28th,1914, a Serbian nationalist shot's Archduke Franz Ferdinand heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne and Austria-Hungary declares WAR on Serbia and Europe's entanglement of alliences and counter-alliences comes into effect this would be the beginning of THE FIRST WORLD WAR.

bro imagine ur just chilling as the next heir to the empire on a nice drive through the city when some weirdo chucks a bomb at your car but it doesn't explode, so you keep driving along the same route and then wonder why you get shot

Nightly-Knight

Imaging just dying on the spot...

Siddharth20112014
B1ZMARK wrote:
Siddharth20112014 wrote:

1914, tensions are high in Europe on one side the

he spot...

14px

Triple Entente-Great Britain,France and the Russian Empire. And on the other the Triple Alliance-Germany,Austria-Hungary and Italy. On june 28th,1914, a Serbian nationalist shot's Archduke Franz Ferdinand heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne and Austria-Hungary declares WAR on Serbia and Europe's entanglement of alliences and counter-alliences comes into effect this would be the beginning of THE FIRST WORLD WAR.

bro imagine ur just chilling as the next heir to the empire on a nice drive through the city when some weirdo chucks a bomb at your car but it doesn't explode, so you keep driving along the same route and then wonder why you get shot

The commander-in-chief of the Austro-Hungarian army Conrad von Hotzendorf had urged emperor Franz Josefh to declare war on Serbia but the old emperor refused.Having asccended to the Austrian throne in 1848 and became emperor of the Austro-Hungarian empire in 1867 he ruled over a nation plagued by nationalism despite not being the greatest of all emperors he was still loved by his people so, his death in 1916 was a big blow to the empire he was sucsseded by karl. karl sacked Hotzendorf in 1917 but by then the empire was crumbling. The empire was dissolved in 1918 after losing the first world war and with  1000 years of Habsburg rule. The habsburgs are still alive today but reduced to a mere shadow of what they used to be.

Nightly-Knight

How dare you

little_guinea_pig
B1ZMARK wrote:
Nightly-Knight wrote:
B1ZMARK wrote:

I would join 

on the side of the dragons

but

I hate votechess

NOOOO! You should support the anti dragon side

considering that before august 2020 all of my profile pictures were dragons