Forums
Forums

Can we remove some toxic awards?

Sort:
LuckyIllithid

Can we remove or remake some toxic awards like this one? The award naming is “you are funny” - but it is looking like “you are a clown” which is not fun at all, especially if multiple people spamming this to one player…

justbefair
LuckyIllithid wrote:

Can we remove some toxic awards like this one? The award naming is “you are funny” - but it is looking like “you are a clown” which is not fun at all, especially if multiple people spamming this to one player…

How many copies have you received? Do you know who they came from? (if you click on them, you can see who they are from.) Have you tried talking to those people?

Surely you considered that making a post complaining about toxic "You're funny!" awards to the entire 130+ million membership might lead to your getting more?

LuckyIllithid

I have not received any of them. Just leaving feedback to make things more friendly. This one is quite toxic also (“you are a donkey” is equal to “you are stupid” in some countries).

AerryChris

Do you know how tempting it is... but no. I shall be a good boy and refrain.

Wits-end

Oh the horror of all this toxicity! Smh

654Psyfox

Hope he doesn't check his awards.

JTZ01
AerryChris wrote:

Do you know how tempting it is... but no. I shall be a good boy and refrain.

lol yeah the donkey is disrespectful to me cuz im an *evolved* monkey not a *kinda dum* donkey

JTZ01
LuckyIllithid wrote:

I have not received any of them. Just leaving feedback to make things more friendly. This one is quite toxic also (“you are a donkey” is equal to “you are stupid” in some countries).

*you just received a donkey award from this guy 8 hours after posting this forum (no offense)*
tho the awards ARE deletable