Forums

Can't Find Something in the New Design? Ask Here!

Sort:
Taxi

Thanks mate, that's a big help...at least I do now know that it is not just me, missing how to do it...cheers

Farland17

Where is the log-in with Facebook button? I created a thread about it but so far got no response.

netzach
[COMMENT DELETED]
knightspawn5
Farland17 wrote:

Where is the log-in with Facebook button? I created a thread about it but so far got no response.

Its at the top of you're homepage. Under the headng of " More " it says chess on facebook.  It will take you to the facebook sign-up page...

DeepGreene
Farland17 wrote:

This is not related to the redesign... It's temporarily down for maintenance, and will return.

DeepGreene
DeepGreene wrote:
Farland17 wrote:

This is not related to the redesign... It's temporarily down for maintenance, and will return.

Haha. It's already back. :)

erik

LOTS of improvements coming within 48 hours!

gorgeous_vulture
[COMMENT DELETED]
knightspawn5

Thats Great Erik, cant wait to see...

chessolite

thanx erik

RumbleTumble
knightspawn5 wrote:

Hi Taxi,

I talked to Erik about the Friends issue.  He says that will take some time to do.  I have the same issue, I need to see all fiends on line at the same time, and see all team members on line at the same time on all my teams.  

They also need to be private so others cant see them.  He says it will be worked on soon, but will take some time to do all that....He couldn't give me a date as to when it would be done....

For the time being though, using the interactive map will show all friends in red. It is still better than having to scroll all your friends list.

knightspawn5
RumbleTumble wrote:
knightspawn5 wrote:

Hi Taxi,

I talked to Erik about the Friends issue.  He says that will take some time to do.  I have the same issue, I need to see all fiends on line at the same time, and see all team members on line at the same time on all my teams.  

They also need to be private so others cant see them.  He says it will be worked on soon, but will take some time to do all that....He couldn't give me a date as to when it would be done....

For the time being though, using the interactive map will show all friends in red. It is still better than having to scroll all your friends list

I really doesnt doesnt tell whos online, just that friends are online.  Need to see them oline like we used to and on the teams as well....

fish2eggs

Dunno if this is the right place for this, but...

The 'old' tactics trainer's problem solved/failed page showed *my* time to solve (fail) as well as the average time.

The 'new' one only shows the Avg time.

I know I could turn the 'show timer' setting on, but that displays a coundown/timer bar that I find very distracting.

Is there any way to resurect the 'my time' display?

DeepGreene
fish2eggs wrote:

The 'old' tactics trainer's problem solved/failed page showed *my* time to solve (fail) as well as the average time.

I know I could turn the 'show timer' setting on, but that displays a coundown/timer bar that I find very distracting.

You mean here? Is this the context you are referring to?

Martin_Stahl
DeepGreene wrote:
fish2eggs wrote:

You mean here? Is this the context you are referring to?

If you have the option in your settings to not show the timer then the time elapsed also doesn't show in the new design. I've seen a few posts about it.

Naakija

Yep. Both cases (+/-) the timer is seen.   Smile

rigamagician

How can I create solid cell borders in tables?

knightspawn5

How we doing on the friends viewing?????

RumbleTumble

The interactive map does show who is online by a solid red dot.. the friends not online have a red dot with a smaller black dot inside it. It also helps to hover over the dots and it says online or not. I know it still a bit of a bother but I find it easier than scrolling whole friends list.

DeepGreene
Dwf49 wrote:

I cant find the daily puzzle? It a premium feature now? Thanks again for keeping a free version this is so great!!!

It's on the LEARN menu! :)