Forums

Rest in Peace old Friend

Sort:
Taurusmale67

@autobunny how do you know this?

autobunny
Taurusmale67 wrote:

@autobunny how do you know this?

His topics are removed.  In a daily game with him now and it prompted me he was muted.  He is online now. 

Taurusmale67

Ok bunny

funcharminglion

Being honest... I don't particularly give a stuff? Does that make me a bad lion?

NotGeneralGrant
autobunny wrote:

@52yrral is muted!  Unbelievable.  Have never read a single mean spirited word from him ever. 

I have a guess about which post got him muted, but I'm afraid that if I repeat it, I'll get muted too.

autobunny
funcharminglion wrote:

Being honest... I don't particularly give a stuff? Does that make me a bad lion?

No, an inconsistent one.  Cared enough to comment that you don't care enough 

badenwurtca

Wow, this is one weird thread ! Mind you I just noticed some posts have gone missing, something odd is going on around here.  

m_connors

Considering he (52yrral) was online two hours ago and this thread started 13 days ago, it does seem very weird.

autobunny

@juliet has removed her OP.  classy - no admission, no apology.

https://www.chess.com/forum/view/suggestions/the-op-shalt-not-be-deletable

just a stream of lies

Juliet
bicolll wrote:

y? what happened?

Coronavirus 

CRYYSIS

Huh? Is this a joke?

Juliet

No

and now this

https://www.chess.com/forum/view/chess-com-community/mi-amigo-stop-this-nonesene-47490772

ABC_of_EVERYTHING

@52yrral. Hello,  I made an error in using the word tantrum. Instead of that i should had used the word  annoy.  That's  all i wanted to say. 

Melmothy

For someone who is clearly trying very hard to label someone else as a nasty troll, you are doing a very good job Mister Nylon sock.

The problem is that there is only one person here who appears to fit that description, and that is you.

Former_mod_david

In addition to the original post from @Juliet claiming that @52yrral has died (he hasn't), this thread now seems to be largely a series of attacks on other members, so I am now locking it.

@Juliet - if you have a genuine complaint, follow the process and let Chess.com know. Do NOT post it in the public forums: given the current evidence, people are unlikely to give you much credence.

David, moderator

This forum topic has been locked