Rest in Peace old Friend

Morphys-Revenge

since this person (@52yrral) shows as being online 3 hours ago - I think rumors of his/her demise are greatly exaggerated. 

autobunny

@52yrral is muted!  Unbelievable.  Have never read a single mean spirited word from him ever. 

Taurusmale67

@autobunny how do you know this?

autobunny
Taurusmale67 wrote:

@autobunny how do you know this?

His topics are removed.  In a daily game with him now and it prompted me he was muted.  He is online now. 

Taurusmale67

Ok bunny

funcharminglion

Being honest... I don't particularly give a stuff? Does that make me a bad lion?

NotGeneralGrant
autobunny wrote:

@52yrral is muted!  Unbelievable.  Have never read a single mean spirited word from him ever. 

I have a guess about which post got him muted, but I'm afraid that if I repeat it, I'll get muted too.

autobunny
funcharminglion wrote:

Being honest... I don't particularly give a stuff? Does that make me a bad lion?

No, an inconsistent one.  Cared enough to comment that you don't care enough 

badenwurtca

Wow, this is one weird thread ! Mind you I just noticed some posts have gone missing, something odd is going on around here.  

m_connors

Considering he (52yrral) was online two hours ago and this thread started 13 days ago, it does seem very weird.

autobunny

@juliet has removed her OP.  classy - no admission, no apology.

https://www.chess.com/forum/view/suggestions/the-op-shalt-not-be-deletable

just a stream of lies

Juliet
bicolll wrote:

y? what happened?

Coronavirus 

CRYYSIS

Huh? Is this a joke?

Juliet

No

and now this

https://www.chess.com/forum/view/chess-com-community/mi-amigo-stop-this-nonesene-47490772

ABC_of_EVERYTHING

@52yrral. Hello,  I made an error in using the word tantrum. Instead of that i should had used the word  annoy.  That's  all i wanted to say. 

Itude

I am sure there are in reality plenty of "old friends" who have passed away because of this thing.

Maybe its time to consider that ?!

Itude

@Nylonsock

As you are a cat lover, as am I, I have unblocked you in order that you can comment, if you wish, on the thread I have started on cats and the corona virus.

There is no need for you to do likewise.

Itude

That is here, if you wish to of course.

https://www.chess.com/forum/view/off-topic/why-one-needs-to-be-careful-about-this-idea-that-cats-have-covid19

Nylonsock
✌️🤪
Nylonsock
Trolls like you are just so boring 😤👎
Itude

As you wish happy.png

Melmothy

For someone who is clearly trying very hard to label someone else as a nasty troll, you are doing a very good job Mister Nylon sock.

The problem is that there is only one person here who appears to fit that description, and that is you.

david

In addition to the original post from @Juliet claiming that @52yrral has died (he hasn't), this thread now seems to be largely a series of attacks on other members, so I am now locking it.

@Juliet - if you have a genuine complaint, follow the process and let Chess.com know. Do NOT post it in the public forums: given the current evidence, people are unlikely to give you much credence.

David, moderator

This forum topic has been locked