Free diamond membership for females.

prodly_feminist

I think girls and women are very underrepresented in chess' world. So I think it would be a good idea if Chess.com set up some kind of benefits for females. For example, chess.com should give free diamond membership to any girl or woman, so they can improve and play chess. Females should have another benefits as well: their rating should not be decreased if they lose a game. In a match, interface should provide some kind of help to them like show threats, potential captures and best moves when they play against men.  Females should also have the option to go back some moves, in case of blunders.

By the implementation of this measures, we can make chess more frienly to women. And they will feel more comfortable in this website. We all love girls and we should be feminist and fight for equality.

MainframeSupertasker

That's gender inequality, and against FIDE chess rules. Any member who have an account in chess.com must agree to the community guidelines. And if that happens, men will pretend to be women. They have to enable webcam access and mods have to repeatedly check whether a female member is on the computer or not. In this way, all the male members of a family can use it. Still I'm ROLF.

ed1975

What you describe is not equality but gender discrimination. Funny, though.

MainframeSupertasker

Oh.

 

Postafi

null

rishikeshwaran

Another funny thread! 

rothaus

Why not simplify the rules of the game for anyone, like they did it with exams at one US university?

cottonsock
This thread is pure discrimination, and free diamond
membership should only be for us cats 🐈
MainframeSupertasker

LOL haha... hmmm thinking about that, i can say that you need to verify you are a literate cat who agreed to the community guidelines of chess.com. You must show your cat National ID and whatever needed for the verification.

rishikeshwaran
cottonsock wrote:
This thread is pure discrimination, and free diamond
membership should only be for us cats 🐈

No it would be unfair to the rats!

cottonsock
Rats 🐀 ! .......we’re, we’re, lemme at them !!
rishikeshwaran
cottonsock wrote:
Rats 🐀 ! .......we’re, we’re, lemme at them !!

Oh you are insulting the creator of this thread! He's a 'PROD' feminist!

president_max
prodly_feminist wrote:

I think girls and women are very underrepresented in chess' world. So I think it would be a good idea if Chess.com set up some kind of benefits for females. For example, chess.com should give free diamond membership to any girl or woman, so they can improve and play chess. Females should have another benefits as well: their rating should not be decreased if they lose a game. In a match, interface should provide some kind of help to them like show threats, potential captures and best moves when they play against men.  Females should also have the option to go back some moves, in case of blunders.

By the implementation of this measures, we can make chess more frienly to women. And they will feel more comfortable in this website. We all love girls and we should be feminist and fight for equality.

I would just like to add that most feminists don't like to be prodded.

president_max

Oh wait it's a fresh account.  That explains everything.

Treboly
Hello I just got charged 99.99 for the yearly suscribiros with you guys I never requested such a thing and I just got an email saying that my payment was successfully I want a refund of my money thank you
cottonsock
666Buffchix don’t be so disrespectful to Treboly she doesn’t
need your childish banter...........just saying.
rishikeshwaran
Treboly wrote:
Hello I just got charged 99.99 for the yearly suscribiros with you guys I never requested such a thing and I just got an email saying that my payment was successfully I want a refund of my money thank you

Submit a ticket: https://support.chess.com/customer/portal/emails/new 

Postafi

null

cottonsock
“ a random thread in the forum isn’t the place to do this “
Buffchix is now telling us , what we can , and cannot do on the forums.........go get your nappies changed, their beginning to
smell .
cottonsock
They’re/ Their so what ! ........ it doesn’t change the fact, that
your nappies need changing , and the sooner, the better. 😹