Forums

New Site Design Feedback

Sort:
lph

it's gone either way you use it Innocent R.I.P.

HessianWarrior
lph wrote:

it's gone either way you use it R.I.P.

That's your problem, you assume I use it because you are stereotyping.

lph
HessianWarrior wrote:
lph wrote:

No, I just call it the way I see it.because if you read the forum.

LauriAikio

Is there also the "Universal Straight to Bottom" -button somewhere !     Undecided

I was just answering his question.

And what if you are in the middle of a page and you want to go to the bottom or top ?

This was the point I was making.

And as for the smart remark "who cares", somebody must or they would'nt ask the question.

You made 1 valid point: there is a" bottom to top^ " button.

So stop riding my coat tail

bulletheadbilly

If anybody is wondering what happened to all hessan Warriours Brain cells, manners,and Senses, Go buy a can Of Cheese Wiz, and read then Ingrediants. and please, Refridgerate after Opening....

HessianWarrior

@ lph   I can start my truck by letting it roll down a hill and let the clutch out while in gear, or I can put the key in and start it.

@ Bulletsforbrains  Incredible wit you have.

lph
HessianWarrior wrote:

@ lph   I can start my truck by letting it roll down a hill and let the clutch out while in gear, or I can put the key in and start it.

@ Bulletsforbrains  Incredible wit you have.

but you can't roll it up hill & pop the clutch, it would be extremely hard not impossible

Gopacklittlebro  I'm not arguing , Hessian Warrior just has one track mind

HessianWarrior
[COMMENT DELETED]
bulletheadbilly

comments deleted....

Wise cracks depleated.....

The unbeaten defeated.....

Now, only alien bugs to be greeted.....

netzach
lph wrote:
HessianWarrior wrote:
lph wrote:

No, I just call it the way I see it.because if you read the forum.

LauriAikio

Is there also the "Universal Straight to Bottom" -button somewhere !     

I was just answering his question.

And what if you are in the middle of a page and you want to go to the bottom or top ?

This was the point I was making.

And as for the smart remark "who cares", somebody must or they would'nt ask the question.

You made 1 valid point: there is a" bottom to top^ " button.

So stop riding my coat tail

Whoa lph !

Do not think it was Lauri Aikio who made '' who cares '' comment ?

Why doesn't everybody read the comments before becoming reactive or speaking out-of-turn ??

If they had would have seen that I pointed out there is a '' bottom to top '' button back in post# 1508...

netzach
HessianWarrior wrote:           #1523                                                            

@ lph  Who cares, easy is better

bulletheadbilly

Polly scanned mlni labtop and found my tab up button, I wish those bugs were as big as a varmit,

bulletheadbilly
[COMMENT DELETED]
lph

you must have misread my comment in some way

Fantasto

What is the protocol for showing the 12 friends on our home page? I often find some of my friends are online but are not displayed there, while some of those who are displayed are not currently online....

Naakija

There must be some sort of delay. The dozen is not up to date, I suppose.

Fantasto

Could c.c please make it mandatory that the home page for every group has a Notes facility? As SA for the Asian League I often need to leave a note for whichever admin comes on line next, but am sometimes fruistrated because some groups' home page does not provide for this. As an example, just now I wanted to leave a note for team Maldives but was unable to do so.

netzach
Fantasto wrote:

Could c.c please make it mandatory that the home page for every group has a Notes facility? As SA for the Asian League I often need to leave a note for whichever admin comes on line next, but am sometimes fruistrated because some groups' home page does not provide for this. As an example, just now I wanted to leave a note for team Maldives but was unable to do so.

That's not c.c fault. You don't see the notes because the group (Maldives ?) has set their '' notes '' to private in their Admin-options.

Why not post your question in the relavent World-League or Asian-league forums instead ?

rwhcj225

I am not sure if this is possible, but is there a way to flip the board when you are watching one of the chess video lessons? It would be great to see the position from the other side. Thanks.

rwhcj225

Another thing I would like to see is the analysis board taken away for all tournament games while the game is active. If I can't figure out the lines in my head, I shouldn't get any extra help.

TheGrobe

This already exists.