Forums

Rematch in bullet!how hard can it be?

Sort:
the400blows
Savage wrote:
the400blows wrote:

Get a life! How hard can it be?

How hard can it be to play somebody else?

How hard can it be to stop being needy? Good luck with women, lol.

Elubas

I think it's rude to accept rematches because I like to not accept rematches so anyone who likes to accept rematches has different preferences than me and is therefore a really bad person. (sarcasm)

TitanCG

gg

Conquistador

Rematches are a sign of arrogance.

SocialPanda
uarefunny wrote:

Once again, every real life player will give you rematch buth this here is different, 99% here never play rating chess tournaments, only online !!

In OTB Rated tournament you don´t give rematchs...

Unless you are playing in the World Cup, the Candidates or you are playing a match for the world championship.

rger21
uarefunny wrote:

any player that play real rating chess will give you here rematch in blitz BECAUSE of chess codex and fair play 

rger21

Oh wow!!...He called me Amateur!!! Surprised.....

Well, I think amateurs like me and the OP of this topic won't understand it.

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/general/no-rematch-whine..

Farewell everyone... he hurt my feelings..  Cry ... Oh wait!!... I am one... Yell

Good luck with your codex.

heine-borel

lol, by your logic a player 2201 is totally different from a 2199...the  2199 doesn't "understand that".

A real chess master would never generalize like that, especially towards "amateur players".

heine-borel

Oh yeah, and only rematches if I want it, of course.

If I beat I higher rated player, (i just did with 2100+), then I don't want a rematch (he offered one) because a scalp is just that and enough for me. That good feeling will stay there if you run.

Higher rated players get their chance to beat you the first time, if they lose it, then too bad for them.

If a player wins and wants a rematch, it's still up to the loser whether or not he would like a rematch, If he does, everyone's happy. If he doesn't, then the winner gets 1-0, and I don't see why anyone would be unhappy about that.

Also, the argument about having white and black once is ridiculous. How many rating points does the difference in results in playing white vs black result in? You don't need to be a genius to guess that it's very small, and a player rated around 30 points above you can hardly be rated higher enough to be noticably better. A truly better player wins with both white or black.

LoveYouSoMuch
uarefunny wrote:

so i just trying to came back with blitz to see better tactics and came back to real tournament chess, internet chess is for ... 

yes exactly, so stop whining about people not giving you a rematch

heine-borel
uarefunny wrote:

Even here you are amateur with 1348 rating, i think you wanted to say by joking that i am amateur too but i am not  . With almost 50 in october, learn to play when i was 5-6, playing semi professional from 16, beating some of GM and many IM in tournaments ofc you dont understand my point like 99% of amateurs here ( to better understand, real players play on the other well known site, even from my country there is not a single player here, only notice IM Nikola Nestorovic but i think that he dont play here, only registred ! ). And because i know that you will ask, i play here because much weaker player here, did not play bltz 3-4 years and many blunders in last 6-7 years in tournaments because my dad eyes muscules, so i just trying to came back with blitz to see better tactics and came back to real tournament chess, internet chess is for ... 

I've been playing seriously for only 3 years total (less than 2 if you count my gaps).

You're lucky to have learned chess @5-6. I didn't even know how to move a knight until I was like 12.

lol, why use my lowest online standard rating (with only 1 game, 1 win vs a player around 1200, you'd have the same rating) when you clearly say "internet chess is for...." Wow. And my OTB is 600 points higher.

...And I wasn't going to ask "why do you play on this site?" nor did I think I gave any indication I was going to. You seem insecure about playing on this site with us "weaker" players. And this has nothing to do with rematches.

I'll make a prediction. I'll be @ least 2200 otb by the time I go to college... That's in  2.5 years and +<300 points.

SocialPanda
uarefunny wrote:

Lol !! Btw i dont know what is OTB  but what i want to say that almost any player that play real rating chess will give you here rematch in blitz BECAUSE of chess codex and fair play ( and to add never will play Q vs Q or R vs R like almost all here do ). To be more precise, players with at least 2200 and with many tournaments and games played, no amateurs 

Real chess players know that OTB is "over the board".

heine-borel
uarefunny wrote:

First, only real ratings are by Fide, seccond- blitz chess is just for fun and relaxing, no real chess, third - internet chess is just for fun and relaxing  but i understand your amateur thoughts to get couple of points and dont want to play anymore but you dont understand that you will learn 10 times more if you play 10 games with him ( and lose all, no metter !! ).

lol...national rating systems are good enough for me ("only real ratings..FIDE"). They're convertable too, and pretty accurate in regards to FIDE.

You don't understand our amateur thoughts because you haven't been an amateur for many years! You have no idea what amateurs think like! Also, it's obvious you have complete contempt for amateurs.

I definitely learned from slow and even rapid games against good opposition, but nothing from bullet.

If you (amazing master) know how to get real improvement from bullet games (the only time control in which you can have time to play "10 games") then please reveal your secret!

heine-borel
uarefunny wrote:

Lol, do you have 1348 rating, if i am almost blind you must be the same, the comment was about rger 21 !!

Haha...my eyesight is pretty bad for kid..

There's this little "quote" button, in which you can direct your statement towards someone. Your comment had no quotes, and was right under mine. I don't even care enough about my standard to look it up/

heine-borel
uarefunny wrote:

You meant young internet population know OTB and other 1000000 internet new abbreviations ! Btw here in Serbia whe spoke Serbian and when we say about ratings it means your OTB or real chess for me, nobody will say about internet rating altough i remember that my brother said to me 2 years ago( he is FM with 2350 now but had 2430 20 years ago ) that some kids with 2250-2330 OTB  praise the 2450 rating in "playchess" and he said to them that he had 2700 there 

Still generalizing about young people (me) and amateurs (me)...

Obviously online chess ratings aren't accurate...otherwise you would be an amateur ;).

SocialPanda
uarefunny wrote:

You meant young internet population know OTB and other 1000000 internet new abbreviations ! Btw here in Serbia whe spoke Serbian and when we say about ratings it means your OTB or real chess for me, nobody will say about internet rating altough i remember that my brother said to me 2 years ago( he is FM with 2350 now but had 2430 20 years ago ) that some kids with 2250-2330 OTB  praise the 2450 rating in "playchess" and he said to them that he had 2700 there 

Read "Grandmaster vs Amateur" Quality Chess 2011, you will see that you and your brother are considered amateurs. Even IMs are considered amateurs.

heine-borel

The original poster, joseph_stalin was talking about how rematches are supposed to be for "getting back blood"(or whatever it was). Yeah I agree with you it's beneficial to play with a good player , but you seem to stereotype all amateurs and amateur internet players.

The post is now getting off topic, and it's starting to be about amateurs and online chess...

heinzie

Just take the points and run

SocialPanda
uarefunny wrote:

Wel, that with IM maybe is right but somewhere must be line, i meant in philosophical way, i played ( he even more ) many tournaments, beat GM and IM, getting prizes in tournaments, getting money from clubs, playing in chess clubs blitz with amateurs all night giving advantage in time or material or both to be faire ( ok, you always try to find conditions that little advantage is still on your side ! ) so i cant be amateur. Btw many of use do this and play real good chess, former Yugoslavia was by far second country in the world in chess, only USSR was better, i remember when foreign IM are came in our tournaments they said that our good CM ( candidates for master ) are equal to them !

Ask Pavel Eljanov, Boris Avrukh, Tiger Hillarp Persson, Peter Heine Nielsen or Mihail Marin.

They will consider you an amateur.

Someday when you become a professional GM, you will of course stop being an amateur. Now you are an strong club player that plays in tournaments.

SocialPanda
uarefunny wrote:

Well i am almost 50  and not interested in chess any more, only poker so i never will became GM  . I just meant there must be some big difference between me and you, nothing personal. Btw i analyze with Marin long ago my game that was interrupted one hour and then continued ( that was tempo that was played long time ago, break for dinner and some anylyze, good times  ). When we speaking of rematches can somebody say to me why i played with same player ( maybe because he is from USA, NM and premium member , i give him rematch after 1:0 for me, after 2:0 i click new 5 min and he show again, then he win on my forget variant and on 3:1 for me i click DECLINE and new 5min and he show again !!

I though you were a teenager. That could have explained your behavior.

Untracking.