Forums

TheGrobe's waffles burned; please tell me how awesome I am (maybe donate to him)

Sort:
kco

here thegrobe, I am sending this to you, is a highly sensitive smoke  alarm and you will never have to face the burnt waffle again.

theoreticalboy
checkmateibeatu wrote:

Everyone's opinion carries equal weight.

Oh, we've discovered the source of the cmibu fallacy!

BTW, whatever happened to "you leave me alone and I'll leave you alone"?  That was a pretty mean-spirited comment on your part, coming into a topic about how awesome I am and not talking about how mega-dope-awesome I am.

cabadenwurt

( 1st item ) let me just agree with the sentiments that I'm reading here about Theorticalboy and his very selfless and wonderful act in starting this thread in attempt to be helpful !!! ( 2cnd item ) I was upset to hear of the waffle incident as food accidents are awful and anyone who has seen me knows that I love food ( 3rd item ) also I was sad for The Grobe as deep down I'm sure he is a terrific person, for example he posted a wonderful picture in one of my threads. So lets all think positive so that waffels will soon be back on the menu !        

ozzie_c_cobblepot
I still prefer Aunt Jemima French Toast, with Aunt Jemima syrup.
corrijean

*Gasp* You're telling a Canadian you prefer Aunt Jemima syrup?

ozzie_c_cobblepot
Have you ever wondered why you can buy Canola oil, but you cannot buy a Canola?
corrijean

I think there is a conspiracy theory about that.

TheGrobe

You can, you just don't see it very often.  Check your local Asian supermarket for yao choy.

Incidentally, the reason you don't see "Canola" is because unless processed into oil it's not "Canola" -- it's rapeseed.

ilikeflags

checkmateibeatu
ilikeflags wrote:

hey, let's keep religion out of the forums

Now that we are at it, let's keep personal attacks out of the forums as well.

-waller-

Was anyone talking about personal attacks? I thought that was another thread.

theoreticalboy

There have been two personal attacks* in this thread, and you were the source of one of them, so you ought to practice what you preach.

*naturally, personal attacks only count when they're directed against me.

checkmateibeatu

Why did this only show the quote?

checkmateibeatu

theoreticalboy wrote:

There have been two personal attacks* in this thread, and you were the source of one of them, so you ought to practice what you preach.

*naturally, personal attacks only count when they're directed against me.

I'm sorry if you consider what I said a personal attack, but I shouldn't be forced to say you are awesome.  You people can constructively criticise me if you'd like, but don't attack me personally.

Cystem_Phailure
checkmateibeatu wrote:  I'm sorry if you consider what I said a personal attack, but I shouldn't be forced to say you are awesome.  You people can constructively criticise me if you'd like, but don't attack me personally.

ME ME ME ME ME -- IT'S ALL ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TheGrobe

You weren't forced to say he was awesome, you weren't even forced to post in this thread.  You chose to attack him, and are now choosing to do a little more victim blaming.

ilikeflags
checkmateibeatu wrote:
ilikeflags wrote:

hey, let's keep religion out of the forums

Now that we are at it, let's keep personal attacks out of the forums as well.

i personally attack you!

checkmateibeatu
Cystem_Phailure wrote:
checkmateibeatu wrote:  I'm sorry if you consider what I said a personal attack, but I shouldn't be forced to say you are awesome.  You people can constructively criticise me if you'd like, but don't attack me personally.

ME ME ME ME ME -- IT'S ALL ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No it's not.

theoreticalboy

No no, this thread is entirely about saying how supracalladopeilicious I am, and how chess.com would pretty much be as big a lameazoidfest as the huffington post if I weren't around, and also kind of about helping that Canadian guy I may have mentioned earlier.

Cystem_Phailure

I can just see this guy sprinting from the bus, bashing into his house, and throwing himself in front of his computer so he can start frantically "correcting" any threads that might possibly have gone a few hours without mentioning him.