Forums

World Championship Tomorrow Predict The FIrst Game!!!!!!!!!!!

ActionVolt

who will win the first game magnus kalicharan

or Ian nepomariyachi 

I think draw

MariyachiIan - 1/2

CarSENmagnusum- 1/2

B1ZMARK

all games are drawn because classical chess

Lightning

Agreed, I think the first game will be a draw

Nepo3

first game 80 percent gonna be draw

ActionVolt
Lightning wrote:

Agreed, I think the first game will be a draw

yd

ActionVolt
Nepo3 wrote:

first game 80 percent gonna be draw

*99

B1ZMARK

you dont say "80 percent it's gonna be a draw" because that isn't measurable

like "oh magnus won, so you're wrong"

"no im not, because it could have been the other 20%"

:eyeroll:

ActionVolt
B1ZMARK wrote:

you dont say "80 percent it's gonna be a draw" because that isn't measurable

like "oh magnus won, so you're wrong"

"no im not, because it could have been the other 20%"

:eyeroll:

ture 

Nepo3
B1ZMARK wrote:

you dont say "80 percent it's gonna be a draw" because that isn't measurable

like "oh magnus won, so you're wrong"

"no im not, because it could have been the other 20%"

:eyeroll:

You are just mad because I say things you cant grin.png

B1ZMARK
Nepo3 wrote:
B1ZMARK wrote:

you dont say "80 percent it's gonna be a draw" because that isn't measurable

like "oh magnus won, so you're wrong"

"no im not, because it could have been the other 20%"

:eyeroll:

You are just mad because I say things you cant

no im mad because magnus is hotter than nepo and you're rooting for nepo

Nepo3
B1ZMARK wrote:
Nepo3 wrote:
B1ZMARK wrote:

you dont say "80 percent it's gonna be a draw" because that isn't measurable

like "oh magnus won, so you're wrong"

"no im not, because it could have been the other 20%"

:eyeroll:

You are just mad because I say things you cant

no im mad because magnus is hotter than nepo and you're rooting for nepo

magus maybe hot but nepos cool 

Lightning

Ok but Magnus's playing style is boring, while Nepo's playing style is fun to watch 

ActionVolt

B1ZMARK wrote:
Nepo3 wrote:
B1ZMARK wrote:

you dont say "80 percent it's gonna be a draw" because that isn't measurable

like "oh magnus won, so you're wrong"

"no im not, because it could have been the other 20%"

:eyeroll:

You are just mad because I say things you cant

no im mad because magnus is hotter than nepo and you're rooting for nepo

B1ZMARK
Lightning wrote:

Ok but Magnus's playing style is boring, while Nepo's playing style is fun to watch 

that doesn't matter magnus is hotter and that's why he's better

Lightning
ActionVolt wrote:

B1ZMARK wrote:
Nepo3 wrote:
B1ZMARK wrote:

you dont say "80 percent it's gonna be a draw" because that isn't measurable

like "oh magnus won, so you're wrong"

"no im not, because it could have been the other 20%"

:eyeroll:

You are just mad because I say things you cant

no im mad because magnus is hotter than nepo and you're rooting for nepo

 

that guy needs a haircut. and also a shirt

ActionVolt
Lightning wrote:

Ok but Magnus's playing style is boring, while Nepo's playing style is fun to watch 

yes magnus is positional slowing improving his position while nepo is attack + position

B1ZMARK
Lightning wrote:
ActionVolt wrote:

B1ZMARK wrote:
Nepo3 wrote:
B1ZMARK wrote:

you dont say "80 percent it's gonna be a draw" because that isn't measurable

like "oh magnus won, so you're wrong"

"no im not, because it could have been the other 20%"

:eyeroll:

You are just mad because I say things you cant

no im mad because magnus is hotter than nepo and you're rooting for nepo

 

that guy needs a haircut. and also a shirt

you need a growth spurt

Nepo3

and also some glamour

Lightning
B1ZMARK wrote:
Lightning wrote:
ActionVolt wrote:

B1ZMARK wrote:
Nepo3 wrote:
B1ZMARK wrote:

you dont say "80 percent it's gonna be a draw" because that isn't measurable

like "oh magnus won, so you're wrong"

"no im not, because it could have been the other 20%"

:eyeroll:

You are just mad because I say things you cant

no im mad because magnus is hotter than nepo and you're rooting for nepo

 

that guy needs a haircut. and also a shirt

you need a growth spurt

True, but that's irrelevant here

ActionVolt

and also a wife