Forums

1000 Ridiculous Forum Topics

Sort:
fianchetto123

Stupidest forum topic in history: Whether or not it is rude to play on a site for a certain amount of time (I saw one about how it was bad etiquette to log on and off within 30 minutes, or another about how you werent supposed to stay on longer than 3 hours at a time or whatever)

Texesa

Let's draw straws for who goes first

learningthemoves

@Kenible woah! dude!

@fianchetto123 haha who had the problem with someone staying on for 3 hours? Did it cramp their style or something lol.

@Texesa what has been seen cannot be unseen!

Here's another one we can add for fun

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/fun-with-chess/satellite-bomb

gattaca
[COMMENT DELETED]
gattaca
[COMMENT DELETED]
gattaca
[COMMENT DELETED]
gattaca
[COMMENT DELETED]
gattaca
[COMMENT DELETED]
gattaca
[COMMENT DELETED]
gattaca
[COMMENT DELETED]
Aletool
timbeau wrote:
Aletool wrote:

Can I teach my dog to play chess?  ( don't try it he will eat the pieces)

If you're very patient, of course! (but they always end up easy-beats) While you're at it, maybe he could give you a paw with English?

maybe I need to get an "English Bulldog" so I can teach him chess and he can teach me same English

cabadenwurt

Well one of the worst topics that I've seen here is: " I hate those gosh---n goofy avatars ". I mean give me a break, what kind of a crazy topic is that ? Oh wait a sec ... I just noticed that I started the tread that I've just mentioned ( Oh boy ! ). Just forget what I said, all of the topics in these forums are wonderful ! Innocent  

corrijean

We haven't had any end of the world or crazy conspiracy threads for quite awhile. Which is surprising since December 21st is nearly upon us.

CalamityChristie
cabadenwurt wrote:

Well one of the worst topics that I've seen here is: " I hate those gosh---n goofy avatars ". I mean give me a break, what kind of a crazy topic is that ? Oh wait a sec ... I just noticed that I started the tread that I've just mentioned ( Oh boy ! ). Just forget what I said, all of the topics in these forums are wonderful !   

someone was complaining about members changing their avatars too! makes me wonder if they change their underwear often enough.

CalamityChristie
corrijean wrote:

We haven't had any end of the world or crazy conspiracy threads for quite awhile. Which is surprising since December 21st is nearly upon us.

Aletool
Whaleeyeman wrote:
VanillaKnightPOC wrote:

I've got 99 problems but a ridiculous forum topic ain't one.

Haha!  Great line!  Plus ten to that, cheers!

Be Carefull Whaleeyeman There is a topic up there about :

Why so many people have Koala pictures on his avatar?

Aletool

There is any special food I can eat to win more chess games? next topic

ILBCNU

strategy vs tactics, or anything about strategically position (if you remember)

MyCowsCanFly

Someone in that thread said they were going to do a 360 to take his chess in a different direction.

Robbie960
Texesa wrote:

Let's draw straws for who goes first

reminds me of the final gunfight scene in "The Good, the bad, and the Ugly"  Surprised