12713 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
21. You use your chess set as a decorative centerpiece.
29. You lost on time on a game without a clock.
You can't even win for a Klondike bar.
you put the king on his own color.
32. You try to lose at chess
33. Losing rating points is a honour (I think there was some thread about someone doing that)
34. You rook-lift every game.
34. You play bughouse with 3 imaginary people. And still lose.
35. You think zugzwang is a German sausage with mustard and relish.
36. You think the King's Indian Attack is a significant event in the French and Indian War.
37. Your opponent checkmated you with a bishop and king vs. king.
38. You succesfully play the FTL Variation of the Scandinavian as Black:
40. You think en passant is a French food.
41. You think your opponent is a pissant.
42. You try to mate with a KIng and Minor Piece vs King.
43. You regularly sacrifice your King.
you play the Richter Veresov when you really meant to play the Ruy Lopez
45. You try to mate with King vs king
45. You hopelessly try to cover your white pieces in chocolate syrup when your opponent isn't looking so it can be safe from attack.
47. You still can't win the WCC.
48.You think you could get world champion within a year if you really wanted to.
49. You think the queen is worth more than the king in points.
50. When you attack your oapponent's queen,you blurt out check.
51. When your opponent tells you "check", you ask, " check what?"
52. You sneak an extra queen on the board
53. Your friend cries when he sees you play (Hint hint cradon)
54. You bet on the other person to beat you in a game.
53. Ppl randomly yell out things ie. losing, terrible, blunder force mate 7 moves (hint hint DaBigOne)
54. You put the letters vertically and the numbers horizontally
55. In notation, you use numbers before the letter
22. You try to mate yourself
I actually did that once in a puzzle. I was wondering why I couldn't find mate but then I realized it was my own king.
23. You have never had a game go past the opening, because you always resign after you lose your queen
24. You don't know what the point of Chess.com is
25. You buy an opening book, thinking it opens itself
I did 23 again to get back on track because 11 got skipped.
That means you play chess too little
Big Ol' List of Beginner Books etc.
by SilentKnighte5 4 minutes ago
Four CB sets arrived - Dominator and 3 sets of entry level 3 inch ebony
by rickyro 5 minutes ago
I need more rating points
by Pursuantspy 7 minutes ago
closed center, both sides castled King side, f4 by W, good or bad?
by Nckchrls 7 minutes ago
Should i learn the bishop and knight vs king checkmate?
by killer-memest4r 9 minutes ago
Finally! A Plus Score against a GM
by Pulpofeira 10 minutes ago
The Sicilian Refuted!
by SaintGermain32105 12 minutes ago
5/26/2016 - Chr. Wiehe, Nationaltidende, 1884
by slaverobbie 17 minutes ago
Shouldn't stalemates count as winning?
by __Matthew__ 17 minutes ago
Pictures of Bobby Fischer playing with different Sets, Please Post
by goodknightmike 17 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2016 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!