Bad chess joke

  • #121
    DrSpudnik wrote:

    This thread has to be the worst chess joke ever.

    Yeah but the views keep going up.

  • #122

    hah lol 

  • #123

    I was playing chess with a friend and he said,'Why don't we make this interesting?', so we stopped playing chess.

  • #124
    Genghiskhant wrote:

    I was playing chess with a friend and he said,'Why don't we make this interesting?', so we stopped playing chess.

    Laughing

  • #125
    Genghiskhant wrote:

    I was playing chess with a friend and he said,'Why don't we make this interesting?', so we stopped playing chess.

    Sounds like my games. :)

  • #126
    Conflagration_Planet wrote:
    Genghiskhant wrote:

    I was playing chess with a friend and he said,'Why don't we make this interesting?', so we stopped playing chess.

    Sounds like my games. :)

    It's true. I've seen your games.

  • #127

    A journalist interviews Capablanca at a tournament in Moscow :

    "Oh, you know, there are many strong players in Moscow. I met an old Russian fellow who bet he would win against me with Black, and he won indeed in less than thirty moves."

    "Wow !"

    "Wait, that's not all. I brought him to play against Lasker and he checkmated him in less than twenty moves !"

    "How is that possible ? Where is this man, so that I can interview him ?"

    Then Capablanca laughs "What a question ! Obviously, we killed him !"

  • #128
    Gil-Gandel wrote:
    Conflagration_Planet wrote:
    Genghiskhant wrote:

    I was playing chess with a friend and he said,'Why don't we make this interesting?', so we stopped playing chess.

    Sounds like my games. :)

    It's true. I've seen your games.

    Snob.

  • #129
    Conflagration_Planet wrote:
    Gil-Gandel wrote:
    Conflagration_Planet wrote:
    Genghiskhant wrote:

    I was playing chess with a friend and he said,'Why don't we make this interesting?', so we stopped playing chess.

    Sounds like my games. :)

    It's true. I've seen your games.

    Snob.

    Guilty. I am unreasonably and incurably prejudiced against bad chess. Laughing

  • #130

    So when do get your GM title?

  • #131
    Conflagration_Planet wrote:

    So when do get yourGM title?

    So when did you get your GM titled ? or  So when do you get your GM title ?

  • #132

    I still have my medals from Esso-petrol-stations is that any good? (for status points?)

    Also SHCW (Smash Hits Crossword Winner)

  • #133
    nameno1had wrote:
    Conflagration_Planet wrote:

    So when do get yourGM title?

    So when did you get your GM titled ? or  So when do you get your GM title ?

    Doesn't matter, since the first question can be answered "Didn't" and second can be answered "Never."

  • #134

    hmm.

    Okay. A horse went into a pub (sounds like GG?) and...

    To be continued...

  • #135

    A guy walks into a bar with a Chess Set under his arm and an Alligator on a leash. The bar tender says "Hey Pal if you want to drink here you gotta get rid of that Chess crap".

  • #136

    A horse went into a pub & sat down beside the knight at the end of the bar...

  • #137

    At the other end of the bar were two Bishops sitting on stools...

  • #138

    Drinking spritzer.

  • #139
    Conflagration_Planet wrote:
    nameno1had wrote:
    Conflagration_Planet wrote:

    So when do get yourGM title?

    So when did you get your GM titled ? or  So when do you get your GM title ?

    Doesn't matter, since the first question can be answered "Didn't" and second can be answered "Never."

    I knew the answer, just not the exact question to know how to relate it back for sure...but I was already enjoying the sarcasm....thanks

  • #140

    Suddenly!

    Clinte Eastwood (Namenonethoughteofmannotcalledhorse) burst through the doors.

or Join

Online Now