kandykween

These were really funny, lol!

Chessking47
[COMMENT DELETED]
-shequan

yeah.......... woo-hoo.........

Chessking47

The Poisoned Rook

Fine print: This is only used for chess fun. If used in tournaments, please contact your doctor. You could be suffering from Cerebrum Infectio/Extremum Stupiditis. Please take this note:

Dear Doctor,

I am very stupid. When I say me, I say PE. When I say paper, I say pages. Please do the following:

Give me a coma,

Kill me,

or Help me.

Signed, 

(PE)

I am writing this on pages. I don't know what is one surplus one.

Chessking47

And you will write "I love my mother" as:

i luv PE muthbe

-shequan

omg! that was so funny! hilarious! because it's just so accurate and truthful! wow. astonishing genius! 

wilford-n
Chess321Chess wrote:

The Sicilian is a well known opening. However, it is a fatal blunder for black from move 1. Why you ask? Because of a fatal opening trap set by White.

Brilliant, just bloody brilliant! Chess is now dead.

1024x768
armhow

Whew!!!! That I say is REAL CHESS JOKES.  Never laughed so much with chess.com. You are the man.

summitsun
RookSacrifice_OLD
RookSacrifice_OLD
Expertise87

I liked that : A losing blunder. Later: Another losing blunder.

1RedKnight99

Very funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I give it 100 ! marks.

Chessking47
Javan64 wrote:

I think I want white from now on!

Too bad for you!

From the HCG National News Report on Channel PBS:

"The next issue of bestselling e-book HCG will feature Dark Castle's bravery. Will Bright Castle still win? Or will Dark Castle make a comeback? In Game 5, the author, Chessking47, has posted a strange battle. Here's Chessking47 speaking about Game 6 in Chapter 6.":

"It's Chessking47. In Game 6, blite will win. (oooooh, black or white?) An insane battle of the dark. The insanity from the darkness and the sun will lead us into Dawn Den's introduction."

"Stay tuned for more details on the next game of HCG. Let's take a commercial break now. See you next time on PBS, HCG National News Report."

*theme song plays, staff get back to work*

McDennis28
McDennis28
LikeTheLake

chesslarious!

Expertise87

1...e4 would be nice but there's no way to put your pawn on top of White's like that...