ORIGINALBRO1
[COMMENT DELETED]
ORIGINALBRO1
[COMMENT DELETED]
ORIGINALBRO1

null

pheonix

Nilocra_the_White

My opponent castled queenside and his rook then checked my king. He then said "Rookie-dooooo!!!" I felt that any one who could move two pieces on one move, check me and then warhoop about it must be some sort of jenius, so I turned over my king and left quietly before anyone noticed the wet spot on my pants. 

Bad_Dobby_Fischer
Nilocra_the_White wrote:

My opponent castled queenside and his rook then checked my king. He then said "Rookie-dooooo!!!" I felt that any one who could move two pieces on one move, check me and then warhoop about it must be some sort of jenius, so I turned over my king and left quietly before anyone noticed the wet spot on my pants. 

lol, nice

PlayerName01

I'm too good and use openings of GM level but my opponents don't understand them and make stupid moves that make me lose.

Bad_Dobby_Fischer

happens to me. they play a weird move and i don't know how to respond. usually the weird move is f6/f3 on move 1

PlayerName01

lol

PlayerName01

I was murdered

Nilocra_the_White

I would have mated him with my Queen if it hadn't been pinned by a Bishop to my King.

Nilocra_the_White

I knew you couldn't castle out of check, but I didn't thing the rules specified you couldn't castle out of checkmate. Talk about losing on a technicality.

PlayerName01

Loopholes.

PlayerName01

I thought it was my opponents turn and I lost on time.

PlayerName01

I was about to mate but I misclicked and sacrificed my queen instead.