Forums

Worst Excuses for Losing

Sort:
Bad_Dobby_Fischer
Nilocra_the_White wrote:

I knew you couldn't castle out of check, but I didn't thing the rules specified you couldn't castle out of checkmate. Talk about losing on a technicality.

i thought my opponent would castle into checkmate

Nilocra_the_White

I was trying to play by those axioms. I put my rooks beh

Nilocra_the_White

sorry continued...   I put my rooks behind my pawns where they belong. Right behind both sets of tripled pawns on the c and f files. I put my bishops on the long diagonals at b2 and g2 right beside the rooks. I realized that the King is a strong piece and advanced it to e5 to control the center. I guess my opponent knew this position from some other game as he had no problem in beating me.

PlayerName01

I was abducted by aliens from the planet Kepler 186-F.

PlayerName01
Nilocra_the_White wrote:

sorry continued...   I put my rooks behind my pawns where they belong. Right behind both sets of tripled pawns on the c and f files. I put my bishops on the long diagonals at b2 and g2 right beside the rooks. I realized that the King is a strong piece and advanced it to e5 to control the center. I guess my opponent knew this position from some other game as he had no problem in beating me.

I think you forgot to castle your queen.

ORIGINALBRO1

bobby xx is blaming me for blocking him frustrated.png

eddiew13

I performed a spiritual sacrifice on my pieces

Nilocra_the_White
PlayerName01 wrote:

I was playing some aliens from Kepler 186-F and asked them about the abductions. They said they were going to keep abducting good chess players until NASA gave their planet a better name or until they got enough good players to win the Galaxy Cup. I didn't want to think I was good and abduct me so I played badly on purpose and lost.

MathWizKidA
Nilocra_the_White wrote:
PlayerName01 wrote:

I was playing some aliens from Kepler 186-F and asked them about the abductions. They said they were going to keep abducting good chess players until NASA gave their planet a better name or until they got enough good players to win the Galaxy Cup. I didn't want to think I was good and abduct me so I played badly on purpose and lost.

PlayerName01
Nilocra_the_White wrote:
PlayerName01 wrote:

That is genius.

ORIGINALBRO1
PlayerName01 wrote:
Nilocra_the_White wrote:
PlayerName01 wrote:

That is genius.

i dont know why they abducted m though. did they someone for daily chess games?

PlayerName01

I performed a ritual sacrifice on all of my pieces so Satan would make me win, but he made me lose he is a bad Satan.

bluestar1222

Magnus Carlsen played against me and I just couldn't keep up so I just waited and played until my house just raged at me so it suicided and the roof just suffocated me.

bluestar1222

I was playing chess and Mario at the same time and Mario put me in the screen and Bowser killed me and played my game and then i promised to only use and once in a sentence.

bluestar1222
the roof just suffocated me.

tee hee

PlayerName01

I died.

Nilocra_the_White

OriginalBro1 was abducted because they noticed his potential (sometimes called Voltage by Sparky's) was quite "Original" and they feared his creativity. They stole his DNA and cloned another very OriginalBro1 called OB2 wan kenobi  who played me and beat me. And that is my excuse for losing again. 

Nilocra_the_White

I was playing a guy from Guam on line and those darn brown snakes they have started crawling through the internet and out of my computer ports. I was cool for a while but when they started coming through in zip files and opening up in my front room and giving me mega bites, I had to resign.

eddiew13

I was too busy looking at memes of donald tump

John-Cleese

"An attempt is being made to control my mind." - Boris Spassky

(vs Bobby Fischer 1972)