13102 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
Of course you have missed some opportunities such as 11.Nf5, it happens to everyone, but imo the most important thing is to find your weakness that you can fix.
From your opening moves I can see that:
1) You don't have interest in having double bishops. Having double Bishop means that you have control against all squares including those (color) that your opponent doesn't have due to his incomplete Bishop.
2) You don't have interest in creating an isolated pawn in your opponent camp.
19. Ng4...forks the R&Q. (...RxR+, 20.QxR , Qxb2 etc) You forked them on a later move anyway.
22. Nc2 lost a p. perhaps better to protect your white B, R to d1?
Nice game Pau , I don't see anything that sticks out.
23. Be4 looks better.25. Bc4 looks better aiming at f7. The knight was guarding a1.26. ... Qxd3 was correct.27. ... a6 is a wasted move.35. ... f5 exposes the king to check. Better was a5.38. Qd4#
Wow. I missed the queen and rook knight fork.
All The Reasons We Hate V3!
by bunicula a few minutes ago
KID with 1...e5 against the English
by poucin 4 minutes ago
8/24/2016 - Shock And Awe
by bestpony 5 minutes ago
100 funny things to do on chess II
by jeffreyni 5 minutes ago
chess.com is full [Edited for language - Mod]
by Kingshorses4825 6 minutes ago
6/29/2016 - Danner - Schnabel Hradec Kralove 1992
by bestpony 9 minutes ago
What would you say about this game?
by ModestAndPolite 11 minutes ago
Isn't It Impossible to Compare Players From Different Eras?
by ModestAndPolite 17 minutes ago
What if you saw more than the board?
by Nicholas_Shannon80 28 minutes ago
Opening theory/line knowledge requirements
by ModestAndPolite 30 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2016 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!