Forums

Elizabeth vs. Farshad

Sort:
Elizabeth0

Farshad, here's the computer analysis of our game...

Scottrf

What was Ba3?! Were you playing an odds game?

Elizabeth0

He was giving me his bishop for free with Ba3. I don't know what an odds game is, but we were just playing a regular game with him starting minus a bishop. He's trying to help me get better at chess and was seeing if I could beat him starting with a 3 point advantage.

Scottrf

That's an odds game ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess_handicap

Elizabeth0

Oh, ok...shows how much I know. lol

FarshadP

But this is not the current game that we are playing, which I suggested you should go back on! Sometimes I purposely play a wrong move to give you an edge and see how you can take advantage of them. 

On the current game, you should win, or at least get a tie – if not, you definitely want to go over your moves.

bastiaan

chess.com analysis is really unforgiving. now I remember why I don´t dare to use it anymore.

Elizabeth0
FarshadP wrote:

But this is not the current game that we are playing, which I suggested you should go back on! Sometimes I purposely play a wrong move to give you an edge and see how you can take advantage of them. 

On the current game, you should win, or at least get a tie – if not, you definitely want to go over your moves.

Oh yeah, I know you don't play your hardest against me. And this is the game you told me to analyze...the last game we finished.

The reason I was taking forever to move on our current game was because I just couldn't think about it. I was too impatient and couldn't trust myself to think it through.

GarryAlekhine

lol the game full of mistakes!!!