Forums

A Fast, Sweaty Game

Sort:
Knightly_News
GargleBlaster wrote:

One good thing about the impending heat death of the universe is that it will probably stop this discussion.

Take it easy my friend.  One thing I've learned from chess is, don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

Yereslov
kco wrote:

This is very sad, I know is hard for you to understand. 

I understand that you are a troll seeking attention.

Yereslov
GargleBlaster wrote:

One good thing about the impending heat death of the universe is that it will probably stop this discussion.

I doubt the human race will last that long.

At most I give our species 100-200 years before mass extinction.

kco
Yereslov wrote:
kco wrote:

haha, seeking attention from whom ?

Yereslov
kco wrote:
Yereslov wrote:
kco wrote:

haha, seeking attention from whom ?

From your superior.

Irontiger
Yereslov wrote:
GargleBlaster wrote:

I doubt the human race will last that long.

At most I give our species 100-200 years before mass extinction.

That's funny that there has consistently been some people claiming the same for at least four thousands years, been consistently proven wrong, and yet some take the job again. I mean, if it was to create a sect and make money, I could understand, but really believing in it...

Back to topic : if you don't understand that MY moves in the position are a better try than the computer's for a win, you are worse than I thought. Now, before saying it is a draw because the computer said it, feed him MY moves and see what it spits. And post the analysis, instead of claiming it was such a result. If - ooh, magic, it is possible - he gives a win, you will have to destroy your altar to Rybka, but it's not a bad thing.

owlyboly
reflectivist wrote:
GargleBlaster wrote:

Take it easy my friend.  One thing I've learned from chess is, don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

That is from discussion about the end of the wold somewhat 100-115 years ago