Forums

Game with 100% accuracy

Sort:
Paunescu64

In this game I didn't make any mistakes partially because the game ended very soon.

santabaldwin

Cool game

blueemu

This one was 99.4%.

https://www.chess.com/daily/game/200865884

blueemu
SorcererOfRiga wrote:

very nice game!

I analyzed it here:

https://www.chess.com/forum/view/game-showcase/a-heroic-defense-in-the-sicilian-najdorf-kids-dont-try-this-at-home

santabaldwin

I think that 100% accuracy is impossible unless you are using the analysis engine chess.com is using.

ponz111

1jdo  I think they are claiming 100% accuracy per analysis of the chess com engine.That engine obviously makes mistakes however.

FrancisCominelli

I just played a game with 100% accuracy too! Was I cheating?

sparklingwawa

yes

sparklingwawa

person

sparklingwawa

haha

sparklingwawa

my name lee

BlindThief
1jdo wrote:

I think that 100% accuracy is impossible unless you are using the analysis engine chess.com is using.

Or the game lasts 10-15 moves and the opening constitutes 8-10 of them. I’ve had a few 100% games, but none longer than 12 moves, lol.

KeSetoKaiba

I've had a few "100% games" before and several of them over 12 moves wink.png

However, these "100%" games were not even my best games. It is easy to get 100% when your opponent blunders early and practically every move is winning for you. Notice that in almost all of these examples, one side blundered early on.

Capabotvikhine
Paunescu64 wrote:

In this game I didn't make any mistakes partially because the game ended very soon.

Sorry, you lost me at 1. f4. 🙄

eric0022
FrancisCominelli wrote: (Post #10)

I just played a game with 100% accuracy too! Was I cheating?

Lol I wasn't expecting such a short game. It's funny how Qxc8# went unchallenged by any of Black's pieces (since that Black queen was unprotected).

LucianoLS

I tried a Komodo engine analysis and on may 2020 and the result was 96% only. 

B1ZMARK
TheThirdMouse wrote:

1.f4 was a mistake

No it’s not

B1ZMARK
TheThirdMouse wrote:

1.f4 was a mistake because it enables black to choose from multiple plans that lead to being equal or better for free.  It wastes white's entire first move advantage,  and commits a move that black can forcibly punish by driving the game into waters where it is a weakness rather than a strength.  3 strikes,  it's out.  

How is f4 a weakness... does 1...e5 refute it? I don't think so. Black cannot "forcibly punish" anything, although stockfish does claim a -0.2

Capabotvikhine
SNUDOO wrote:
TheThirdMouse wrote:

1.f4 was a mistake

No it’s not

1. f4 is for the bird's. It's not played at high levels for good reason.

B1ZMARK
Morphys-Revenge wrote:
SNUDOO wrote:
TheThirdMouse wrote:

1.f4 was a mistake

No it’s not

1. f4 is for the bird's. It's not played at high levels for good reason.

GMs play it