Forums

Post your best miniatures here

Sort:
Barefoot_Player

A 5 minute game with a nice ending. Enjoy and have fun!

theRonster456

The Hungarian Defense in the Italian game (3...Be7) is considered to be a rather boring, drawish line. But the sloppy way I play chess, games rarely end in draws. This was a really fun game, with mistakes on both sides, and it could have gone either way. Engine says after 19...Rxa2, it's a dead draw. Of course, that's with 'correct play'......

fraebello

Ciao

lukeluke00

Mating the king in the middle with a lot of pieces on the board left

lukeluke00
theRonster456 wrote:

The Hungarian Defense in the Italian game (3...Be7) is considered to be a rather boring, drawish line. But the sloppy way I play chess, games rarely end in draws. This was a really fun game, with mistakes on both sides, and it could have gone either way. Engine says after 19...Rxa2, it's a dead draw. Of course, that's with 'correct play'......

That was a beautiful exchange sacrifice. Even if the engine says it's equal, fighting against it over the board is another thing entirely and your opponent couldn't do it. Well done on the finish too!

ostrichyyy
Hi
lukeluke00
lukeluke00

I rarely play bullet in chess.com because of many things f.e, there's a noticeable lag compared to the lichess app, plus the clocks are not on a very good spot and the sound is not the best outdoors.

But I managed to pull out a miniature in my latest games here.