This was the best chess game I have ever played

MrRuther92

nice game happy.png

Divine_Dragon7

wow

IHaveTheSauce
Barefoot_Player wrote:

I hate to say it, but Black is completely lost after 119.b8=Q+. And White has the better 6.Nxg5, threatening Nxf7+.

that's what the engines say, but I'm much better at chess than the engines. Engines are bad at chess

IHaveTheSauce

my move was on account of something much much deeper

Barefoot_Player

@IHaveTheSauce,

I didn't use an engine. I worked it out myself. But it's good to know that a chess engine agrees with me. = )

I am, however, confused by your statements. How can you claim you are better than an engine?

Your rating is about 1200 and you play mostly blitz or bullet chess. Nothing wrong with that it. But to suggest a 1200 player, who only plays bullet and blitz chess, and then claiming one is better than a engine at chess, strikes me as odd.

And then suggesting your move is something deeper is also odd. I don't know what you mean by "something deeper", a phrase that is often used by a player who realizes his moves are not the best, and then tries to justify or bolster his claim that they are somehow better and stronger.

You got lucky. There is again nothing  wrong with that. All of love getting lucky, at least once in while.

This game can give a lot more of opportunities to learn and how to get better and maybe even enjoy the game more.

So, enjoy the analysis that some people may give here. It's free and can be enlightening. = )

IHaveTheSauce
Barefoot_Player wrote:

@IHaveTheSauce,

I didn't use an engine. I worked it out myself. But it's good to know that a chess engine agrees with me. = )

I am, however, confused by your statements. How can you claim you are better than an engine?

Your rating is about 1200 and you play mostly blitz or bullet chess. Nothing wrong with that it. But to suggest a 1200 player, who only plays bullet and blitz chess, and then claiming one is better than a engine at chess, strikes me as odd.

And then suggesting your move is something deeper is also odd. I don't know what you mean by "something deeper", a phrase that is often used by a player who realizes his moves are not the best, and then tries to justify or bolster his claim that they are somehow better and stronger.

You got lucky. There is again nothing  wrong with that. All of love getting lucky, at least once in while.

This game can give a lot more of opportunities to learn and how to get better and maybe even enjoy the game more.

So, enjoy the analysis that some people may give here. It's free and can be enlightening. = )

@Barefoot_Player I can't tell if you're joking, and i hope you are. But, if you are not joking, DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN DUDE

Barefoot_Player

@Ihave,

There is no reason to be rude here. I am simply curious about some of your comments about what are claiming, namely that you consider yourself better than a chess engine and about your move being deeper".

This is surprising to me.  If what you are claiming is true, then you are going to put a lot of companies out of business, as chess engines will become obsolete.  I'm sure you don't want anyone to lose their job! =)

IHaveTheSauce

it was a joke