Forums

Apologizing ii

Sort:
thegab03

No comment!

Rael

Much better, thank you Staff.

thegab03

Rael you are a true blue, sending out the staff to do your own dirty work, you are a very grand person, unlike you I shall never block anyone, be proud of yourself for I have pity on you!

MsCloyescapade

pity lol... you have to empathize to show pity... and you are unwilling to do what he does so... oh im sure youll figure it out...

thegab03

Be careful Evil Homer for I got banned from Rael's thread because of "This thread is so blah, blah." & the Pope, God bless his soul ran away with the Thanksgiving turkey cause the bird said sh@t before it got eating.

Rael tell me how you do it, you are so cool that my spine goes cold, you are one hell of a crazy ( wacko ) young tulip, bro!

Rael

I'm aware of the Nieztsche quote, Paul, and as much as I love people quoting Nietzsche to me (Diana knows I love him), this is a really simple matter - and I'm not going to debate Christianity in a thread on chess.com unless we're in the Open Discussion or the Exotic Quixotics.

It's a matter of respect (one of the words Gabriel likes to sign off with, I might add). Imagine for a moment that the drooling gif gab had posted was of your dead grandfather. It was in terrible taste for him to post it. It's been removed. Issue over.

If any Nietzsche quotes are applicable here, I'm sure I can dig some out about ressentiment which would be apt for Mr. Murray to have a look at.

Rael

Haha, I'm sorry for making it less so!

There we go, back on track!

Zing!

/I'm actually pleased someone quoted Nietzsche at me today, feels great
//You know, I wonder if the endless "resignation/cheating" threads prove Nietzsche's theory of eternal recurrence... lol

Argonaut314

I suppose this would be a poor time to say "God is dead", wouldn't it?  Wink  O, si tú prefieres: "Got ist tot".

But I wholeheartedly support a return to inanity.  Who needs all this serious stuff?  So overrated.  Laughing

rubenshein

Something I missed.

thegab03

Yeah something of a little dictator, becareful for we could all be speaking, German again soon!

Rael you should remove that depressing avatar of yours & go to confession for pretending to be what you are not!

Try this one, it would suit you better!

Argonaut314

*Sigh*  This is a pointless argument!  (Except the part about your English, Diana.  Smile)

Argonaut314

Perhaps he simply has some difficulty telling the two languages apart.  Wink

Argonaut314

"What does not destroy me, makes me stronger."  That's it for Nietzsche quotes that I know!

Argonaut314

Ah, mob mentality!  I didn't know Nietzsche had a hand in that as well.  Wink

Argonaut314

Herb behavior?  What the heck is that?  Lol.

Argonaut314

Oh, of course!  Now I get it.  Tongue out

thegab03

Hey, leave owl Paul alone & get a sense of humor, seems that Rael's getting to your heads with his verbal diarriha!

RetGuvvie98

I think this might be an example of the pot calling the kettle....  

thegab03

Or the kettle legging it from the pot!

sym_cj

Anybody wanna play with me?