Forums

Chess Seminars

Sort:
Pawnpusher3

Hey all,

I want to know what you think of the following idea:

I decided that I would do group lessons on specific topics for a cheap price (5$). 

If you like that idea, I made a group. This group is http://www.chess.com/groups/home/seminars-with-pawnpusher3

If you are interested in doing sessions with me, or have any ideas or improvements upon this idea, please let me know. I am looking for 6 students for the first one (I already have 1) so please let me know if you can do it. We will set up a time that is convenient for all the members participating in the seminar. 

I was thinking that the first topic could be on either the sicilian dragon (and attacking fianchettos) or on Knight Vs. Bishop endings. Feel free to leave other possible suggestions, I will be happy to consider them

Pawnpusher3

Any suggestions? I don't know if this is the best way to teach. Group lessons can get a bit hectic. What do you all think at that question?

RyanGarner

Students of Chess offers free seminars, and we do a toruanament afterwards. I post the seminars. Not trying to undermine yours. I can message you our first seminar schedule if you would like.

The_Chess_Ninja

yes :) students of chess are free!

RyanGarner

Hey TCN! :D

Pawnpusher3

well I am doing a free one in live right now. If youa re interested, feel free to observe me.