Forums

Clowns Abound !!!

Sort:
badenwurtca

So I started a unrated game earlier today ( as Black ) where White played Queen's Pawn to e4 and then I played my Queen's Pawn to e5 and then the Clown leaves ! Yup he runs away from the game ( no 2cnd move ). Talk about stupid and rude. I mean why even start the game at all ? Yes there are a lot of very weird people on this Planet, I've met a lot of them. 

badenwurtca
CaracticusPotts wrote:

Maybe he died.😢

--- Gee-Whiz, I hope not. Maybe he left to go and play Checkers ?

justbefair

How did you guys play your queen's pawns to e4 and e5?

HiramHolliday

🤣

chessterd5

well, en passant of course.

KieferSmith

Queen's Pawn to e4????????

MonsterMunch

QP to E4....Hmmm a cheater i think Lol

HiramHolliday

🤡

badenwurtca
badenwurtca wrote:

So I started a unrated game earlier today ( as Black ) where White played Queen's Pawn to e4 and then I played my Queen's Pawn to e5 and then the Clown leaves ! Yup he runs away from the game ( no 2cnd move ). Talk about stupid and rude. I mean why even start the game at all ? Yes there are a lot of very weird people on this Planet, I've met a lot of them.

--- The point was the running away from the game, what was all about ???

CraigIreland

I would happily abandon a match if my opponent opened with Queen's Pawn to e4.

idilis
justbefair wrote:

How did you guys play your queen's pawns to e4 and e5?

Hence clowns

badenwurtca
justbefair wrote:

How did you guys play your queen's pawns to e4 and e5?

--- Presumably " The Queen's Pawn Opening ".

badenwurtca

So one clown today only played 3 moves and then ran away ( off to the bathroom ? ).

llama_l
badenwurtca wrote:
justbefair wrote:

How did you guys play your queen's pawns to e4 and e5?

--- Presumably " The Queen's Pawn Opening ".

No, those are both illegal moves.

llama_l
badenwurtca wrote:

So one clown today only played 3 moves and then ran away ( off to the bathroom ? ).

Don't play unrated. People aren't serious in unrated.

BlackKang

So how do you actually play unrated games?

I want to play them to let the opponent hunt all my pieces and king around the board.

TheNameofNames
TomekPrzemek16 wrote:

When I see my opponent is cheating, playing Scandinavian, Petrov's or other ridiculous opening, I gladly punish them with stalling

you know you can just play nc3 in the petrov

TheNameofNames
TomekPrzemek16 wrote:

I didn't know that line lol, but anyway what I wrote still stands.

naroditsky recommended it, i think he explains it

badenwurtca
llama_l wrote:
badenwurtca wrote:

So one clown today only played 3 moves and then ran away ( off to the bathroom ? ).

Don't play unrated. People aren't serious in unrated.

--- Well they are meant to be fun games lol.

AlCzervik
llama_l wrote:
badenwurtca wrote:

So one clown today only played 3 moves and then ran away ( off to the bathroom ? ).

Don't play unrated. People aren't serious in unrated.

i'm not serious in rated games!