Forums

Consider Purchasing a Premium, Why?

Sort:
ongtroi
EchaniX13 wrote:

Ongtroi you can import a pgn copy it from notepad etc. then in the analysis board select, paste pgn.

With Diamond membership, you can submit a game to computer for analysis. This is not the one you mentioned.

ivandh
RookedOnChess wrote:

(if someone gets something for free, they have no right to complain, but should make suggestions if there are any)

I think this is something many people forget, some "complaints" are useful suggestions which would increase traffic and therefore ad revenue.

bondocel
ongtroi wrote:

I have my daughter signed up for Premium but one thing I am very disappointed. I can't import pgn file from her chess tournament for computer analysis here. Computer analysis only works for games that are played here.

What I ended up doing is to play against her following her opponents' moves. It works but it's a pain in the neck.

I'm sorry, Premium is a great feature, but not because of game analysis. That is a minor thing; in many cases those analysis are weak. If you want computer analysis just take any free engine and do the job yourself. I don't know if that is helpful for your games though.

Watch and download the videos and solve as many tactical problems as you can. These are the premium advantages!

Richard
ivandh wrote:
RookedOnChess wrote:

(if someone gets something for free, they have no right to complain, but should make suggestions if there are any)

I think this is something many people forget, some "complaints" are useful suggestions which would increase traffic and therefore ad revenue.

I agree ivandh, good point

George1st

Echan....buddy! Did you not see my post in your forum?

Richard
Iamsorrytrue wrote:

G'day EchaniX : ))) Mate, being a Premium member and having purchased 25=30 memberships, would chess.com allow me to change my name back to it's original? I cannot imagine this being a difficult transition? If for some reson, it's an extremely costly exercise? Please lt me know.

Thanx buddy : )))

I love the Premium membership. It allows far more than basic membership.

Sorry George i hadnt seen it, Honestly its staff that deal with accounts, we mods have nothing to do with accounts at all, just live chess.

All i do know is that when you change your name it does state that it can only be done once.

Other than that i really dont have any other advice, sorry bud

George1st

Thanx Echan..... : )))

elbowgrease

I think that premium memberships are much better than not having one.

Yes,they do cost money,but would you rather have an online coach like Roman teaching you for an hour and making you pay him $200,or get a diamond membership for a year that only costs $99 with Chess Mentor,unlimited Tactics Trainer,and the full library of chess.com videos,etc. ?

I say buy one

Richard
elbowgrease wrote:

I think that premium memberships are much better than not having one.

Yes,they do cost money,but would you rather have an online coach like Roman teaching you for an hour and making you pay him $200,or get a diamond membership for a year that only costs $99 with Chess Mentor,unlimited Tactics Trainer,and the full library of chess.com videos,etc. ?

I say buy one

Good point :D

kshc027

Premium member gives many features in chess.com and improvement in chess for not an expensive price.