Does anyone else think Bartholomew is very rude?

gf3

squeeze

Gorgonops

the difference between Eric Hanson and Bartholomew can be striking

palmRace

uh

beafraid3

Think of all the Free advertising

jjupiter6

mbereobong wrote:

When did Captain Haddock start giving hugs, and how can I get one too?wink.png

You sir get a crack over the head with a bottle of Loch Lomond.

TakeThisPawn

It would have taken all of 5mins to make a quick youtube vid. I could even write the script,

 

"Hey guys, it's John. Just a quick thank you for getting me to 100k subs. Without you guys, I'd be nothing.  It's because of you all that chessable got bought by Magnus. You guys are the best. I'm busy just now with the new project but just wanted to post this vid to once again say thanks. For getting me to 100k."

hukes

Well, he didn't. I don't care. I care about the content he is giving for FREE.

glamdring27

Maybe he's intelligent enough to know he wouldn't be nothing without 100k subs.  If someone gets a lot of subs it's because what they do appeals to a lot of people, the effort they put in.  A sub is not anything by itself though.  I could sub to a channel and then never watch anything on it!

You'll live a life of disappointment if you expect everyone to thank you for every tiny thing that you do that might in some small way affect them.

ANOK1

exercise your choice . if the blokes an ingrate find someone who aint 

 

mbereobong
jjupiter6 wrote:

 

mbereobong wrote:

 

When did Captain Haddock start giving hugs, and how can I get one too?

 

You sir get a crack over the head with a bottle of Loch Lomond.

 

Now that’s the captain we know and love!

worstplayer46

Interesting

Pikelemi

It is more a thing for the attention whores who eats 10 hotdogs in one minute or fart in public. John is not there to collect followers, there is more substance in his work and I am sure he aim higher and more longterm with his project. Also you never see him begs for likes and subscription..

JustARandomPatzer

Pikelemi wrote:

It is more a thing for the attention whores who eats 10 hotdogs in one minute or fart in public. John is not there to collect followers, there is more substance in his work and I am sure he aim higher and more longterm with his project. Also you never see him begs for likes and subscription..

This is true. He's not begging for people to like and subscribe, he is just putting educational content out there for people to enjoy.

magictwanger

Btw,sorry for being so in the dark....but.....I've enjoyed almost all of his You-Tube videos.......Where can i still follow him?

Thanks

GMproposedsolutions
ANOK1 wrote:

exercise your choice . if the blokes an ingrate find someone who aint 

 

nothing worse than a bloody bloke