Forums

Forum Posting... a SPORT?!

Sort:
Ben_Dubuque
PrawnEatsPrawn wrote:
Archaic71 wrote:
jetfighter13 wrote:

they were on the northern coast of france so they got a cheaper price for wine when iporting, so there they were probably to drunk to remeber that English pubs dont have the greatest food(or girls for that matter)

I rather liked the girls during my time o'er there.  Your milage obviously varied . . .

I'm guessing that the nearest he's been to Britain, is watching Family Guy.

Born in Germany actualy, however I have citizenship at birth due to my parents being military

PrawnEatsPrawn
jetfighter13 wrote:
PrawnEatsPrawn wrote:
Archaic71 wrote:
jetfighter13 wrote:

they were on the northern coast of france so they got a cheaper price for wine when iporting, so there they were probably to drunk to remeber that English pubs dont have the greatest food(or girls for that matter)

I rather liked the girls during my time o'er there.  Your milage obviously varied . . .

Born in Germany actualy, however I have citizenship at birth due to my parents being military

So, you've been to Britain? (you keep skirting around the issue)

ozzie_c_cobblepot
What's with the direct questions? This is the Internet, not an interrogation room. Isn't the onus on Prawn, as the questioner, to not directly ask, but rather to make your own conclusions, the wilder the better? Then they can be indirectly refuted, and we're all happy?
bigpoison

Ozzie's never been to Britain, either. 

ozzie_c_cobblepot

I used to drop in and out.

PrawnEatsPrawn
ozzie_c_cobblepot wrote:
What's with the direct questions? This is the Internet, not an interrogation room. Isn't the onus on Prawn, as the questioner, to not directly ask, but rather to make your own conclusions, the wilder the better? Then they can be indirectly refuted, and we're all happy?

I like to mix it up.

Ben_Dubuque
PrawnEatsPrawn wrote:
jetfighter13 wrote:
PrawnEatsPrawn wrote:
Archaic71 wrote:
jetfighter13 wrote:

So, you've been to Britain? (you keep skirting around the issue)

no I was just making a stupid joke that I didnt even find funny sorry for the confusion. I do think the alps are nice in winter though